The BigFooty Rolling PL Team of the Season

Remove this Banner Ad

THE BIGFOOTY ROLLING PL TEAM OF THE SEASON (Matchday 7)

OUT: Lössl, Lascelles, Alonso, Eriksen, Lukaku
IN: De Gea, Azpilicueta, Davies, Richarlison, Kane

GK David De Gea (Manchester United)
RB Antonio Valencia (Manchester United)
CB James Tarkowski (Burnley)
CB Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)
LB Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur)

RM
Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Manchester United)
CM Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
CM David Silva (Manchester City)
LM Richarlison (Watford)
ST Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)

ST Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)

I don't get why Lukaku is out of the team despite being the league top scorer and he also scored again on the weekend but Aguero stays in the team while being injured for the next month or two.

Surely the logical swap is Kane in; Aguero out.

I don't get why Lukaku is out of the team despite being the league top scorer and he also scored again on the weekend but Aguero stays in the team while being injured for the next month or two.

Surely the logical swap is Kane in; Aguero out.

Pretty simple really, I think Aguero has been the best striker in the league so far this season.

Him being injured means he obviously won't be in the team much longer but that's completely irrelevant at this very moment in time.

Pretty simple really, I think Aguero has been the best striker in the league so far this season.

Him being injured means he obviously won't be in the team much longer but that's completely irrelevant at this very moment in time.
Isn't the point of a rolling team of the week that it will be updated to reflect who is doing the business out there on the pitch. I mean you did say that in the OP. To remind you:

In true Matthew Lloyd style, this is the BigFooty rolling PL team of the season where each week the team will be updated to reflect who is doing the business out there on the pitch.

But unlike the velvet sledgehammer, I welcome all feedback and suggestions as it's impossible for me to get across every game.
Tell me how wrong I am.

Aguero = Did nothing this week.
Lukaku = This week scored his 7th goal of the season which leads the league.

What is the point of doing this if you don't follow your own rules?

Isn't the point of a rolling team of the week that it will be updated to reflect who is doing the business out there on the pitch. I mean you did say that in the OP. To remind you:

I think Aguero's 6 games have been better than Lukaku's 7. Not sure what is so hard for you to follow?

By your logic only players that have played every game should be in contention at the end of the season.

Lukaku has consistently scored week in week out, Aguero's scored in gluts the past few weeks

Aguero also has a heap of assists and in my opinion his performances in general have been at a higher standard than Lukaku.

Id have Kane & Morata in.

Aguero should have come out seeing as he’s injured - but it’s Soz’es thread

So why haven't you created your own thread?

What's the point of contributing when every post you make is one whining about who is and isn't there?

So why haven't you created your own thread?

What's the point of contributing when every post you make is one whining about who is and isn't there?
Lol oh yeah it’s that guy isn’t it. He does the same in Soz’s end of season rankings. Bit odd!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Argentinian team medical staff saying minimum 6 weeks?
Given that Vinny has been due back in two weeks for much of the past three years I shouldnt be overly confident I guess.

Lewis Dunk for CB. Should be getting a call up for England.

Dunk (18) has made more interceptions than every one of Southgate's current centre-back options - Phil Jones (13), Harry Maguire (13), Michael Keane (12), John Stones (eight), Chris Smalling (three), and Gary Cahill (two) - while also coming out on top in numbers of blocks.

THE BIGFOOTY ROLLING PL TEAM OF THE SEASON (Matchday 8)

OUT: Azpilicueta, Mkhitaryan
IN: Jones, Sterling

GK David De Gea (Manchester United)
RB Antonio Valencia (Manchester United)
CB James Tarkowski (Burnley)
CB Phil Jones (Manchester United)
LB Ben Davies (Tottenham Hotspur)
RM Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
CM Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
CM David Silva (Manchester City)
LM Richarlison (Watford)
ST Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)