Remove this Banner Ad

DT_35

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2010
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Denver, Liverpool
Atlanta are deadset putrid. 83 first half points and 31 second half points with a minute to go.

Trae looks like he’s sooking it up BIG TIME.

Edit: just noticed Trae and Collins didn’t high 5 after the FT whilst Trae and Clint did. Could be some beef there

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I can honestly see Giannis and JoJo really pushing Joker for the MVP in these final weeks of the regular season. Both have gained ground on him in the past couple of weeks (Philly esp looking ominous)

Celtics can GAGF. Out in the first round 100 %.
Why couldn't Ime Udoka control his boner ?? FML

Tough second half watch this.

Rockets have shot 27 second half free throws. Same team had 12 for the game, subtracting donated freebies, against the Lakers' 37 the other day.

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Yeah bizarre. Especially Green getting so many. He normally gets no calls whenever he drives.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Yeah bizarre. Especially Green getting so many. He normally gets no calls whenever he drives.

Played pretty well too. Often seems to against us.

Do wonder if a new coach would help with his overall efficiency. From the outside looking in you guys seem to have a similar problem to us, in that the offence in particular is less than the sum of its parts.

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
That Lakers buzzer beater loss to Dallas could come back to haunt them

Assuming they beat the Magic here they would currently be the Number 6 seed

Houston's recent hot surge makes me question whether Silas is as bad a coach as many think and or the NBA and Silver had a quiet word to their F/O about their blatant tanking. There is actually a lot more talent on that roster than you'd think.

He's definitely a horrendous coach. We don't blatant tank as much as some given except for KPJ we haven't really had anyone out. Recently really just Smith finally finding his feet, KPJ returning even though he's horrendous as a point guard is still a significant improvement on Nix who would be bad a third choice import in the NBL.

The man benches Sengun because of his bad defence while allowing huge minutes to Green and KPJ who play D that is significantly worse than what we watched Harden play. Nearly every play out of a time out results in a turnover and anytime he can't coach we seem to win. He's the worst permanent head coach I've seen in my time watching NBA.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He's definitely a horrendous coach. We don't blatant tank as much as some given except for KPJ we haven't really had anyone out. Recently really just Smith finally finding his feet, KPJ returning even though he's horrendous as a point guard is still a significant improvement on Nix who would be bad a third choice import in the NBL.

The man benches Sengun because of his bad defence while allowing huge minutes to Green and KPJ who play D that is significantly worse than what we watched Harden play. Nearly every play out of a time out results in a turnover and anytime he can't coach we seem to win. He's the worst permanent head coach I've seen in my time watching NBA.

Sometimes i wonder if The Rockets haven't fired him yet because of the recent passing of his father. He is definitely being let go at the end of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Lakers shooting double the amount of FTs, who’d have thunk it?

Missed a blatant goal tend against the Lakers at a crucial point in the game too.

Mind you, the Lakers have had been on the recieving end of some lousy calls in clutch time late this season too.

I would be filthy if I was a Magic fan though

Sometimes i wonder if The Rockets haven't fired him yet because of the recent passing of his father. He is definitely being let go at the end of the season.
Yeah I think that plays a factor.

If we were invested in winning I think we would have pulled the trigger and brought a new coach in to change the energy with some of the big losing streaks we've had this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back