Banter The biggest AFL club in the world vs Dom Sheeds left foot, Richmond vs Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I want the WEG poster of "Richmond, Preliminary Final Losers 2018" signed and dated by Mason Cox.
first, you couldn't afford it til dole day
second, you couldn't read it
third, mason probably cant spell his own name

i feel sorry for your parole officer who's reading this out loud for you

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I want the WEG poster of "Richmond, Preliminary Final Losers 2018" signed and dated by Mason Cox.
Cute. Sounds like the pinnacle of Weg Posters for pie supporters. You should also get the runners up set.

We are more than happy with ours

images (68).jpeg

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Fair cop guv'nor. Eddie should have copped something like a suspension for that one. Thing is, that was a few years back - still inexcusable. And I do note Richmond then did well in support of Goodesy not long after.

However, your supporter base - members or not - have, in the space of your last 3 games of football, been involved with the following:
- after match bashing in Richmond after your semi-final win
- after match punch up after Rd 1
- this most recent racial vilification episode.

Maybe that's what happens when a club gets a lot of New Supporters.

I suppose the saints game and demons games bashings last year involving Collingwood fans were newbies as well then.

hasbean9

Senior List
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
first, you couldn't afford it til dole day
second, you couldn't read it
third, mason probably cant spell his own name

i feel sorry for your parole officer who's reading this out loud for you
I thought this thread was for banter and not a platform for personal insults.

Dimma taking no risks with Bachar.

I will remain calm if we lose,already have the win on the board and season is not won in March.

I know my Tigers will have a red hot crack with all the premiership players out.

#truebravetigers

No Rance, Caddy, Grigg, Houli, Costagna. Pies wouldn’t want to drop this one.

f42caaee7bffaab866cd52348b552261.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

I will remain calm if we lose,already have the win on the board and season is not won in March.

I know my Tigers will have a red hot crack with all the premiership players out.

#truebravetigers

beware of the Ides of March

but this game is something of an 8 point game

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός

#truebravetigers

Didn’t Shitknee lose their first 6 last year?

I mean the last 3 seasons have shown the rules are pretty much out the Window in terms of how it all shakes out.

I want the weg poster of "Collingwood, Preliminary Final Winners 2018" signed and dated by dom sheed
Weg could sell a quad pack of posters with 2002 2003 & 2011 editions as well.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Houli out

#haveyouheardrichmondhaveinjuries
#sobrave
Unlike lesser clubs, Richmond does not make excuses. Hence you haven't heard a peep from Punt Rd about Astbury, Rance, Short, Cotchin, Vlastuin, and Broad having gastro and Martin being unable to walk in the prelim.

Didn’t Shitknee lose their first 6 last year?

I mean the last 3 seasons have shown the rules are pretty much out the Window in terms of how it all shakes out.

The last three seasons have shown its hard to go back to back and the only thing that chokes harder in the final seconds than Collingwood is Michael Hutchence.

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
The last three seasons have shown its hard to go back to back and the only thing that chokes harder in the final seconds than Collingwood is Michael Hutchence.
The question of what constitutes a sporting choke is an interesting one. Viewing season 2018 as a whole, there was a certain team that went 18-4 to finish on top of the ladder with a percentage around 15 points better than it's nearest rival. Clearly the best team all year. Wins a qualifying final comfortably to take it's winning streak at the G to what, 21?

Then puts out that insipid display in a prelim to be out of the game before half time. Against a team that struggled against top 8 teams all year. Not sure how that doesn't meet the definition of a choke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back