Banter The biggest AFL club in the world vs Dom Sheeds left foot, Richmond vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate your banter is awful.
Then you go on the pies board and brag about how good it is hahahaha.
Oh boy wowee hahaha
Pies fans are the gift that keeps on giving.
special bunch

Bragged? I said I might have gone too far. English fail for the win I guess?

But then this is the Richmond board.

Also, my banter is god tier you pleb.

pleb?
I believe people get aggressive and defensive when they know they are wrong.

Or...and I’m just spitballing here, maybe they call plebs plebs. Because they’re plebs.

That’s you. You’re a pleb.

[PPQUOTE="HeathComeBack, post: 60022858, member: 152044"]yeah they arent quite as good as Chris Yarran[/QUOTE]

pity he missed out on flag.On the other hand Mayne has PF win to add to his dollars.Now Treloar had the chance but that ended in tears and what ifs....

Last edited:
So you made up a word just so you could include “dill”. Sounds reasonable. I believe you.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
so you're telling me if I call Pies fans Dillusional, I have to explicitly explain the play on word ? Tell you what next time I attempt something like that, I'm sure a fine wordsmith like you would have got it within a nanosecond......BUT, i will take into account the rest of the Pies fans out there and 'hint' it like this DILLusional.

(note to self, if calling dees fans deelusional, better hint like this DEElusional to ensure they 'get' it)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like an MCG Blockbuster on a Thursday Night; Collingwood v Fake Collingwood.

How exciting.

You moved your hq to Richmond,not us.

The Richmond derby.

Imagine being on the end of someone from Richmond? At least they only finish first once every 39 years.
On the flip side being with someone from the Pies is great as they often come second

so you're telling me if I call Pies fans Dillusional, I have to explicitly explain the play on word ? Tell you what next time I attempt something like that, I'm sure a fine wordsmith like you would have got it within a nanosecond......BUT, i will take into account the rest of the Pies fans out there and 'hint' it like this DILLusional.

(note to self, if calling dees fans deelusional, better hint like this DEElusional to ensure they 'get' it)

The lady doeth protest too much, methinks.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine being on the end of someone from Richmond? At least they only finish first once every 39 years.

I don't want to imagine what you'd find on the end of someone from Richmond, but I'm pretty sure that even the fetid unwiped dangle-berries that lurk in the dank mouldering underpants of the worst elements of the Richmond grog-squad are still far more agreeable than someone from Collingwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back