• Hakeem Olajuwon Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Jackson Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 / 2019 DRAFT BOARD

Please use the link below to enter your draft pick and also use the "squad" tab to keep track of your team and players available to pick from.

Draft order was based on final standings from last season. Congrats to ormond-allen for winning last season.

SPREADSHEET LINK TO EDIT

Here is what we are playing for :

MUG.jpg

Are you good enough to win it ??.......who ? .....yeah you !! :

Laimbeer.jpg

Last edited:
First time doing a keeper league second season.
Be really interesting to see how the drafting goes
If you're in the 'premiership window' do you draft a Dwight Howard or Paul Millsap over a Marvin Bagley or WCJ and vice versa if your team stinks at the moment. Stockpile with plan to dominate down the track?

And I'd vote to add another option

"The Rainman Cup"

First time doing a keeper league second season.
Be really interesting to see how the drafting goes
If you're in the 'premiership window' do you draft a Dwight Howard or Paul Millsap over a Marvin Bagley or WCJ and vice versa if your team stinks at the moment. Stockpile with plan to dominate down the track?

Interesting looking at a few of these teams in the spreadsheet & who they've picked as keepers.

bgt2110 has 6 very solid keepers this season. Does he load up & go for the win this season or look to the future & build around the older core he has?

Looks like I've got a fair bit of work to do in season 2 ...

I don't have a point guard and 18 of them are keepers in other teams
Picking 8th.. at best I'm probably getting the 20th best point guard. yikes.

I don't have a point guard and 18 of them are keepers in other teams
Picking 8th.. at best I'm probably getting the 20th best point guard. yikes.

Could be worse, you could have wasted your 3rd & 5th choice last year on Dennis Schroder and Isaiah Thomas respectively.

Could be worse, you could have wasted your 3rd & 5th choice last year on Dennis Schroder and Isaiah Thomas respectively.

Yeah that’s brutal. although the fall was quick and steep for Isaiah was pretty predictable he wouldn’t maintain the elite level for too long. Small point guards don’t tend to last.

Pretty sure I picked Dennis smith at pick 55 or something.

Took a few upside picks in Aaron Gordon, smith, Markanen

He was the unlucky one not to make this years roster.

2018 / 2019 DRAFT BOARD

Please use the link below to enter your draft pick and also use the "squad" tab to keep track of your team and players available to pick from.

Draft order was based on final standings from last season. Congrats to ormond-allen for winning last season.

SPREADSHEET LINK TO EDIT

When players are released back into the general pool, do we select them in the ESPN Free Agent section and then in the spreadsheet or just the spreadsheet only & you'll do the rest?

When players are released back into the general pool, do we select them in the ESPN Free Agent section and then in the spreadsheet or just the spreadsheet only & you'll do the rest?
clivenator26 this query is similar to the one you asked in the PM.

An overall recap of drafting procedures.

When you make your draft pick do so in this forum and tag the next person up.

Enter your pick in the spreadsheet link in the OP above.

Enter the name of the player you picked in the "squads" tab also in the same spreadsheet.

The FA pool is every player not appearing in the " squads" tab.

I usually print off a list of the top 200 fantasy rankings from any source, cross the ones off already taken and appearing in the squads tab and then pick from the left over list.

At the end of the draft i will manually enter the picks/teams into ESPN.

My squad is better than I expected. My keepers that is, happy to see the back of a few of the others that were in the team.

Yeah Lonzo, Giannis, Capela, Turner, Wiggins is a pretty good start!
Young guns

and pick 2 in the draft.

Be a good team this year

I posted this in the PM message
I think everyone should drop players that aren't keepers.
That way all the possible draft picks are available on the 'free agents' tab in the actual espn league
Can use the stats compiled there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just quietly reckon vanders has walked into a very handy team!

Giannis an MVP chance.
Myles Turner & Capela at the C, two young studs.
K Love without LeBron should be a fantasy beast.
Wiggins has some upside.
Lonzo - arguably the worlds best player according to Lavar!

I just traded in John Wall, let’s talk ; )
Oh so now you’ve got wall you’re willing to move on Simmons?

I’ve dropped my non keepers too. Will make it easier for everyone during the draft.

People could then just add the players they’ve selected at the end of the draft bgt2110 ?

Saves you some work.

Dropped my non keepers this morning. Happy to look at a few trades too.

Back