• Phil Jackson Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex Len 5/9 from 3 in preseason

Drummond on the other about 0/10. Why!

Good luck lads.

I hope all your important keepers roll their ankles and all your draft picks turn out to be busts :thumbsu:

Good luck lads.

I hope all your important keepers roll their ankles and all your draft picks turn out to be busts :thumbsu:

Anyone want Markelle for a bag of chips?

Bust!

Jerami Grant did sweet FA other than get 3 blocks
There was talk of him being the starting PF before pre-season games.
Thought you went a bit high on him.
29 minutes is all you can ask for. If he plays that every night hell put up numbers.

Like 7 points, 8 boards, 1 steal, 3 block weird lines.. will still score (fantasy points) ok though.

Look boys, I'll field trade offers for Mirotic, but I'm only looking for Top 10 picks. Maybe even two.

Look boys, I'll field trade offers for Mirotic, but I'm only looking for Top 10 picks. Maybe even two.

I've have been undertaking a due diligence process as part of a possible trade to secure Mirotic.

As part of that process, we have had discussions with Nikola, the player's management and New Orleans Pelicans.

While discussions were proceeding it became clear that what New Orleans would be seeking for a trade would not be possible for our club to meet.

As such, we have informed New Orleans and Nikola's management that we will not be continuing further with the due diligence process.

I've have been undertaking a due diligence process as part of a possible trade to secure Mirotic.

As part of that process, we have had discussions with Nikola, the player's management and New Orleans Pelicans.

While discussions were proceeding it became clear that what New Orleans would be seeking for a trade would not be possible for our club to meet.

As such, we have informed New Orleans and Nikola's management that we will not be continuing further with the due diligence process.

Nikola isn't interested in your club anyway :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KAT is a worry.

To think I spent something close to Pick 5 on him is terrifying after seeing what Giannis & Steph did today.

Currently feeling pretty good about getting McGruder as a free agent.
Nice pickup.
Mcgruder scoring well given he's only taking about 10 shots per game. Be interesting to see how he goes when his shooting regresses to the mean and when the heat get back some of their guys. Not sure when / if Jones Jr, Waiters, Winslow, Ellington timeframe for coming back.

After losing Murray to injury and Marrkanen I'm just cycling through crappy guys.
Grabbed Josh Hart who has been similar to Mcgruder. Shooting too well to sustain it, but at least seems to be guaranteed 25+ minutes.

1. It's between Blacky and bgt2110 for mine. Both squads have more top liners than others, and have young, improving players with high ceilings.
2. Sorry Citizen Erazed... I think it might be a long season with DMC missing for a large chunk of it.
3. Bit hard to keep track of who kept who, and who dropped who, but I'll throw Jabari Parker and clivenator26 in here. Again, not knowing who you let go, I'm not sold on Parker. I hope I'm wrong as I am a Bulls man!
4. Only looking at the later rounds here, vanders may have landed an inspired choice in Hernangomez.
5. I was surprised to see Taurean Prince go so early. Maybe you know something I don't gcsunsfc! And I'm hesitant to call a last round flyer the worst pick, but I wish Santoz all the very best with Chandler Parsons

What do you think about Taurean Prince now ormond-allen :p .. of course, please ignore the 4 TO a game.. and the rest of my abysmal team.

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 3.50.49 PM.png

In saying that, Trae Young, JJJ youngsters who went just after my pick have both looked way better than I expected.

Caris Levert also playing pretty well for a mid round pick.

Interesting to see some early season trends.
Just saw that Montrezl Harrell was one of the last picks and has been absolutely killing it, Zach Collins impressing as well.
Wes Matthews somehow increased his FGA from ~11 which he has been averaging for the past 8 years up to 16 this year - subsequently averaging what would be a career high 19 points a game.

Wiggins + KAT + KLove have been pretty ghastly given their pedigree.
Fultz not been too bad but Santoz was probably hoping for a bigger initial return

Some clear front runners early on.

Hernangomez got a DNPCD last game and I already dropped him a week ago so that prediction wasn't great either :oops:

Yeah saw that,
Eh I wasn't going to pick out underperfomers from that latter rounds - there are plenty!
Lots of good waiver picks up as has been mentioned.

I didn't really like the fact that you could only keep 6 players because my team was good last year - felt like I had to drop a lot of decent midrange players. On reflection seems like it will open it up and drafting each year will be crucial. Definitely more interesting that way.

What do you think about Taurean Prince now ormond-allen :p .. of course, please ignore the 4 TO a game.. and the rest of my abysmal team.

View attachment 579653

In saying that, Trae Young, JJJ youngsters who went just after my pick have both looked way better than I expected.

Caris Levert also playing pretty well for a mid round pick.

Interesting to see some early season trends.
Just saw that Montrezl Harrell was one of the last picks and has been absolutely killing it, Zach Collins impressing as well.
Wes Matthews somehow increased his FGA from ~11 which he has been averaging for the past 8 years up to 16 this year - subsequently averaging what would be a career high 19 points a game.

Wiggins + KAT + KLove have been pretty ghastly given their pedigree.
Fultz not been too bad but Santoz was probably hoping for a bigger initial return

Some clear front runners early on.

My expectations have been dampened significantly.

Instead of Ben Simmons, I got Dante Exum.

Back