Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hakeem Olajuwon Cup

• Phil Jackson Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BACK TO BACK, BABY!!

Thanks all on a fun season. Commiserations Buzzer Beaters. You have an impressive squad that come undone with injuries and DNPs at the wrong time.

Looking forward to the NBA playoffs now... and planning for a three-peat ;)
ugghhh losing to a hawthorn supporter is just rubbing salt into the wound :p Well done mate, regardless of any injuries or DNP's i wouldn't have caught your grand final score of over 2300 fantasy points. Enjoy the off season, we are all coming for you next season :thumbsu:

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
If any LeBron fans want the great man in their fantasy team, make me an offer. Obviously a great player, and great in fantasy, but I've lost love for him since he's gone to Lakerland. Happy to part ways for the right offer.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Whoever I lent Draymond to. I'll have him back now thanks. Ta.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I'm going to give my team up for next year guys.

Benno's bashers I think I was called.
PG, Gordon, Levert - he team with those guys.

Thanks for the competition the last 2 years.

Whoever I lent Draymond to. I'll have him back now thanks. Ta.
Look you lent him to me and i was just about to send him home to Santoz because i see you are an Essendon supporter but lo and behold right next to that little bomber emblem what should i see ?..........a BILLS helmet and an Ed Oliver avatar . I'm keeping Draymond now :D:rainbow:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Look you lent him to me and i was just about to send him home to Santoz because i see you are an Essendon supporter but lo and behold right next to that little bomber emblem what should i see ?..........a BILLS helmet and an Ed Oliver avatar . I'm keeping Draymond now :D:rainbow:

That's disappointing. I won't have mercy on you this year then like I have in the previous ones ....

ESPN League reactivated.

Please advise your intention (or not) to go around again for the 2019/2020 season ?

We will need a new owner for the Bennos Bashers team as gcsunsfc mentioned he wouldn't be returning. Happy for anyone to check with friends/family if they want to take on the team before i put out some feelers amongst some people i know who may be interested.

The person will have to join BF (if they are not members already) only because we hold our draft on the forum.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
We will need a new owner for the Bennos Bashers team as gcsunsfc mentioned he wouldn't be returning. Happy for anyone to check with friends/family if they want to take on the team before i put out some feelers amongst some people i know who may be interested.

The person will have to join BF (if they are not members already) only because we hold our draft on the forum.

Spudregus_87 is interested in joining :)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Hey guys, we need some new players for our roto auction keeper league run here on bf for those that aren't already playing. League has been going for a solid decade or so with a super unique and fun league structure. We have 8 dedicated members signed up and need 2-4 more for the coming season. If you have room for another league this is the one... :D Come say hi and sign up, the rules and format are on page 1 here

Have sent a PM to the people who i haven't heard from yet about returning this season. Waiting to hear back.

Looking to hold the draft towards the end of this month/early September.

Still need to confirm a replacement for gcsunsfc

Back