Stables Jigger Expert
Suspended
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Knicks
I'm still keen on doing 2 for 1 talent trades considering I have 6 keeper spots, but still have this much Keeper talent :p ...

Morant
Mitchell
Oladipo
Towns
Kuzma
Fultz
Culver
Brandon Clarke

I must say, I have an eye for talent, even if Fultz busts.

Santoz

Stables Jigger Expert
Suspended
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Knicks
Good luck everyone. I hope that all the research you put in pre season and time spent considering your keepers pays off for you.

silverscope

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Nurkic out for bulk start of the season, Zion out for 6-8.... Westbrook to downhill slide next to Harden
Is it too early to tank?
Nurkic hurts and Zion will hurt early but he'll get back on and be ok.

I actually think if they stagger the minutes Westbrook and Harden will be ok together and both will have plenty of opportunity to throw up bricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooper

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
76ers, Kansas City Chiefs
I hate to be THAT guy, as most are coming in here to vent.... but I'm actually pretty happy with my side!

Rozier has been solid if not slightly below expectations in his role for his new side, but very happy to have snaffled up his back-up in Devonte' Graham off FA a few days in. I stuffed up drafting Derrick over Dejounte which has been bugging me and Len has been copping minutes restrictions, but Bam has shown every reason to justify taking him in the 1st Round. If the Brow can keep days like today up (seriously, 26 from 27 FT's is ridiculous :oops:) then that'll be appreciated too! Now to wait impatiently for PG13 to get off IR....

Sooper

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
76ers, Kansas City Chiefs
Didn't Trae's ankle look horrific today! Glad to hear he seems to be going ok.

Top Bottom