The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2019 / 2020 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm set up to cast such a dominant shadow over the league for the foreseeable future you blokes will think it's a nuclear winter.

Donovan Mitchell
KAT
Ja Morant
Michael Porter Jr
Dipo
Brandon Clarke

You hear that Blacky?

In my shadow!
If MPJ becomes a star I won’t even be mad

If MPJ becomes a star I won’t even be mad

Well I was all in but then the Knicks passed on him and took Kevin Knox instead so how do you think this plays out from here?

I'm set up to cast such a dominant shadow over the league for the foreseeable future you blokes will think it's a nuclear winter.

Donovan Mitchell
KAT
Ja Morant
Michael Porter Jr
Dipo
Brandon Clarke

You hear that Blacky?

In my shadow!

Solid top 3 there Santoz ....(bleeding I gave Mitchell up now, after watching him in the playoffs this year 😦)....

Solid top 3 there Santoz ....(bleeding I gave Mitchell up now, after watching him in the playoffs this year 😦)....

He just needs to do it in the regular season for me.

You got a good year out of Middleton though.

The Laimbeer draft is going to be interesting this year. I can't see any of these rooks having an immediate impact. Will be interesting to see which way the teams with the top picks will go. No Zion/Morant/Doncic/Trae types this year.

The Laimbeer draft is going to be interesting this year. I can't see any of these rooks having an immediate impact. Will be interesting to see which way the teams with the top picks will go. No Zion/Morant/Doncic/Trae types this year.

Anthony Edwards @ #1 surely.

If Charlotte take Wiseman, then him @ #2 surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is everyone happy to have keepers set by midnight 30 November ?

Kick the draft off on the 1st December which gives us 3 weeks to get it done.

Gives us time to analyse real draft results and more importantly time to chase people up

Please post any further comments in the 2020 / 2021 draft board thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back