Club Legend
Feb 1, 2011
Batterham Reserve
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Texans, Basin Bears
Can we just select for them? :devil:
Normally i would but spudregus is taking on the team that gcsunfc left. If i could be sure that spudregus would be around i could pick his keepers knowing he would be back shortly to carry on. Because he is a new guy i don't have that confidence and i don't want to pick keepers for a team that i might have to find a new owner for in a few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Citizen Erazed

Team Captain
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Smush Parker - BigFooty NBA Keeper
On the ESPN site, can we drop all the non-keepers from rosters? Might make it easier to see who is available, especially when it starts to thin out.

vanders

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hornets
On the ESPN site, can we drop all the non-keepers from rosters? Might make it easier to see who is available, especially when it starts to thin out.
I second this. I was looking at it earlier to try to decide who to draft and realised half an hour later that some players are still showing as part of people's teams.

Sooper

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
76ers, Kansas City Chiefs
My non-keepers are now dropped - thought this happened automatically after you selected your keepers sorry!

Santoz

Stables Jigger Expert
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Knicks

In the mean time, in the 'Players' section if you change the filter to 'ALL' it'll give you a feel as to who is still available. Page 1 is pretty much taken up with Keepers anyway, so I recommend working from the end of Page 1/Page 2 onwards & cross referencing by searching the players name on the spreadsheet with the 'Find' function to achieve it quickly.

Top Bottom