The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2019 / 2020 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
2019 / 2020 DRAFT BOARD

Please use the link below to enter your draft pick and also use the "squad" tab to keep track of your team and players available to pick from.

Draft order was based on final standings from last season. Congrats to ormond-allen for winning his second Bill Laimbeer Cup. It is now up to the rest of us to prevent a three peat :cool:

SPREADSHEET LINK TO EDIT

View attachment 722033View attachment 722034View attachment 722035View attachment 722036

How would Bill Laimbeer go about preventing a 3 peat??? :think:

Keepers set (bye Boogie!) and ready :cool:

Can you update it in the 'Squads' section of the Google Sheet link in the opening post as it still says you have Boogie at C in there.

When do we have to decide our keepers by? I have 6 I would love to keep so will be leaving it until the very last minute to decide which one to cut.

It's 6 keepers.

When do we have to decide our keepers by? I have 6 I would love to keep so will be leaving it until the very last minute to decide which one to cut.
If it suits everyone else we will start the draft first week in September, so keepers set by end of August.

We have a full league now, freofc1994 has advised me he is returning and Spudregus_87 is replacing gcsfc.

All good to go :D

Also anyone having trouble getting their keepers back to 6 can always offer up a player for a draft pick.

I'll be honest, being a Knicks fan I want RJ Barrett.

Having Pick #4 sucks, so if anyone with a pick above me is looking to trade down I'd be happy to start negotiating. Not that I have much to offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does a keepers set date by next Friday (30th Aug) at 7.00pm AEST sound ?

Start draft anytime next Saturday ?

Happy to take on suggestions.

How does a keepers set date by next Friday (30th Aug) at 7.00pm AEST sound ?

Start draft anytime next Saturday ?

Happy to take on suggestions.

Sounds good.

So are we kicking this thing off tomorrow?
I will need to chase the 2 guys up above who haven't set their keepers. Hoping to start the draft sometime over the weekend but can't start yet. Will let you know.

Sorry for the hold up everyone.

I am just waiting on Spudregus_87 to set his keepers. I have sent him a PM and also an email through the ESPN site. If anyone else knows how to contact him please do.

If i don't hear anything by the end of this weekend coming we may have to replace him which i don't want to do but the league comes first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back