The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2019 / 2020 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we just select for them? :devil:
Normally i would but spudregus is taking on the team that gcsunfc left. If i could be sure that spudregus would be around i could pick his keepers knowing he would be back shortly to carry on. Because he is a new guy i don't have that confidence and i don't want to pick keepers for a team that i might have to find a new owner for in a few days.

Ok, i never heard back from spudregus so i have removed him from the league. Give me a day or two and then we can hopefully kick off the draft.

Ok, i never heard back from spudregus so i have removed him from the league. Give me a day or two and then we can hopefully kick off the draft.

Do we need to find another poster/player or do you have one teed up already?

Do we need to find another poster/player or do you have one teed up already?
Might have one teed up already, just need to hear back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the ESPN site, can we drop all the non-keepers from rosters? Might make it easier to see who is available, especially when it starts to thin out.

On the ESPN site, can we drop all the non-keepers from rosters? Might make it easier to see who is available, especially when it starts to thin out.

I second this. I was looking at it earlier to try to decide who to draft and realised half an hour later that some players are still showing as part of people's teams.

In the mean time, in the 'Players' section if you change the filter to 'ALL' it'll give you a feel as to who is still available. Page 1 is pretty much taken up with Keepers anyway, so I recommend working from the end of Page 1/Page 2 onwards & cross referencing by searching the players name on the spreadsheet with the 'Find' function to achieve it quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back