The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2019 / 2020 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still keen on doing 2 for 1 talent trades considering I have 6 keeper spots, but still have this much Keeper talent :p ...

Morant
Mitchell
Oladipo
Towns
Kuzma
Fultz
Culver
Brandon Clarke

I must say, I have an eye for talent, even if Fultz busts.

Good luck everyone. I hope that all the research you put in pre season and time spent considering your keepers pays off for you.

Nurkic out for bulk start of the season, Zion out for 6-8.... Westbrook to downhill slide next to Harden
Is it too early to tank?

Nurkic hurts and Zion will hurt early but he'll get back on and be ok.

I actually think if they stagger the minutes Westbrook and Harden will be ok together and both will have plenty of opportunity to throw up bricks.

Clippers are winning things this year.

Nice to have a player score 100 this year.

It's KAT's 3 Point Contest to lose :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate to be THAT guy, as most are coming in here to vent.... but I'm actually pretty happy with my side!

Rozier has been solid if not slightly below expectations in his role for his new side, but very happy to have snaffled up his back-up in Devonte' Graham off FA a few days in. I stuffed up drafting Derrick over Dejounte which has been bugging me and Len has been copping minutes restrictions, but Bam has shown every reason to justify taking him in the 1st Round. If the Brow can keep days like today up (seriously, 26 from 27 FT's is ridiculous :oops:) then that'll be appreciated too! Now to wait impatiently for PG13 to get off IR....

I hate to be THAT guy, as most are coming in here to vent.... but I'm actually pretty happy with my side!

As a KAT owner, he could be doing better ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back