The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2020 / 2021 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Interested in how people would draft a top 5 in a redraft league this season. Overall I would have Davis, Harden and Embiid dropping and Doncic,Young and Lillard rising. Some doubts on Harden and his team situation, Towns and games played after being so reliable and Davis fell away a bit last year with the Lakers. My top 5 would be
1 Doncic
2 Giannis
3 Jokic
4 Davis
5 Young
6-10 with likes of Lillard, Harden, Towns and James.
So Vanders with 2 best fantasy players on roster.

Interested in how people would draft a top 5 in a redraft league this season. Overall I would have Davis, Harden and Embiid dropping and Doncic,Young and Lillard rising. Some doubts on Harden and his team situation, Towns and games played after being so reliable and Davis fell away a bit last year with the Lakers. My top 5 would be
1 Doncic
2 Giannis
3 Jokic
4 Davis
5 Young
6-10 with likes of Lillard, Harden, Towns and James.
So Vanders with 2 best fantasy players on roster.

I think I'd go Giannis, Luka, AD, Jokic, and Harden top 5. I'd ignore James if we were to redraft. He'll still be top 5 this year but he's got to start a decline in output soon doesn't he?

My top 5 would be Giannis Luka AD Zion and Tatum. The other guys like LeBron Harden and Dame are top 10 but I'd rank the younger players that have the same scoring potential higher than them only coz you'd get more years out of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back