The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2020 / 2021 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, I'm not going to go early on James Wiseman as one game doesn't make a player, but he's the second coming of Chris Bosh at the very minimum.

Look, I'm not going to go early on James Wiseman as one game doesn't make a player, but he's the second coming of Chris Bosh at the very minimum.

Agree. He is going to be a player once he relaxes and gets comfortable at this level. Good showing today first up.

I was worried Harrell would suck this year but he started well today. Hope he keeps it up

There's no way AD plays a full season and they shared a fair bit of time with AD at the 4 & MH at the 5 anyway.

Looks like the situation will work for him.

Going through the spreadsheet, there are some sides I've noticed that are going to be very hard to beat this season! I'm giving Citizen Erazed the #1 seed so far, closely followed by quin_stick as the #2.

Small sample size but I'd say quin_stick has been crunched into a clear fave now.
Some inspired choices in the draft with Wood, Grant, Conley and even the late flyer on Portis is working so far!
We're only 2 weeks in and I reckon I've dropped the majority of the guys I drafted 😦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There a few teams not setting their playing lineup each day which compromises the competition in regard to finishing position at seasons end and thus draft pick order in the following draft.

Can i remind everyone that if you know you will be away from the internet for any length of time you can move players from the bench to starting days, not only daily but at least a week in advance if you want. This will ensure you at least have your playing guys earning points.

It really doesn't take up much time at all so please make an effort.

As the admin on the ESPN league i can manually adjust rosters of all teams and move players from bench to starting spots (before lockout of course) but i really don't want to do that because again it compromises results as i won't be able to do it all the time and i really shouldn't have to.

I will monitor going forward as it is a time of year when people are away and doing other things.

Who wins and who loses out of this trade?

Cheers for Jamal Murray legends :handok:

I know most teams are copping it, but what a yuck season.

Davis, Drummond, McCollum, Smart, Love, Bryant, Hunter all having long term injuries/absences, plus the constant PG13 5 game stretch of leave once a month. Doesn’t leave too much top end talent left to fight it out unfortunately and stay competitive . Time to look towards next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back