The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2020 / 2021 - DRAFT BOARD

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
I know most teams are copping it, but what a yuck season.

Davis, Drummond, McCollum, Smart, Love, Bryant, Hunter all having long term injuries/absences, plus the constant PG13 5 game stretch of leave once a month. Doesn’t leave too much top end talent left to fight it out unfortunately and stay competitive . Time to look towards next season.

That is rotten luck!! Except for Love... you brought that on yourself 😉

Hang in there.... because if they're all back come the pointy end of the season, you'll be dangerous.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Fielding offers for TJ McConnell, but I'd want an All-Star calibre talent in return :thumbsu:

Luka injured and Giannis out in the first few mins, thought I was stuffed

Bless these Kent's :moustache: :hearteyes:

Screenshot_20210430-165800_Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20210430-165812_Fantasy.jpg

Jan 15, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
76ers, Kansas City Chiefs
2 seasons in the comp, 2 Grand Finals made - this Keeper Fantasy caper is a breeze :straining:

Was going right down to the wire today! I thought the late ejection of Marcus Smart may come back to haunt me, but they boys pulled through. I was thankful of Sabonis being on IR this week, that's for sure!!

The City Hawks are sure flying and will be incredibly tough to knock off. I think I'll need a few more of those random Giannis rests and Luka ejections if I'm any chance of causing the upset!

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Must be getting close to my time in the sun, just like the Knicks ;)

ormond-allen

Team Captain
Feb 8, 2005
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Not sure where in Oz you all are, but being in Vic and having sweet FA to do, I wouldn't be opposed to starting some drafting/trading action earlier than usual in prep for the 2021/22 NBA season. Might make for a good distraction from everything going on??

Hope you're all safe and well 👍

Not sure where in Oz you all are, but being in Vic and having sweet FA to do, I wouldn't be opposed to starting some drafting/trading action earlier than usual in prep for the 2021/22 NBA season. Might make for a good distraction from everything going on??

Hope you're all safe and well 👍
Have reactivated the league, do you want to follow up with the other people in the league and get an idea of who is returning for me.

Back