The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2020 / 2021 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

bgt2110 what is the draft order?
Draft order is based on last years final results which everyone can check in the league History for confirmation. Here they are -

Pick 1. Blacky (who is obviously much better at fantasy NFL than NBA after going 1-15)
Pick 2. silverscope (who is very consistent going 3-13 the last 2 years)
Pick 3. Moo (whose team is much better than his 3-13 record indicates.....set that team each week reminder)
Pick 4. SnakeMan86 (who might qualify for a compensation draft pick if he cant improve on his 11-37 record since 2019)
Pick 5. The banished one (RIP Santoz)
Pick 6. bgt2110 (whose squad would have been a killer one.....in 2018)
Pick 7. Dannnnnnnnnn (whose new team name of Easybeats doesn't bode well for their confidence)
pick 8. Citizen Erazed (who looks like he has ditched the Smash Parker name and gone with Magic Johnsons, update your BF profile as well now)
Pick 9. quin_stick (who still needs to set keepers but still has until the 30th before we start the draft on the 1/10....lets go quin lets go)
Pick 10. ormond-allen (whose 3 -peat came to a shattering halt, poor ormond)
Pick 11. Sooper (Chicka wow wow wow wow, second place silverware for 2 seasons in a row, sooperwobbles)
Pick 12. vanders (Our league champion, all bow down to our league champion)

Draft starting 1 October

I think we should move the league to Sleeper

It’s functionality shits on espn (league chat and private chat are the highlights).
Will also be able to trade future draft picks from the looks of things

Draft order is based on last years final results which everyone can check in the league History for confirmation. Here they are -

Pick 1. Blacky (who is obviously much better at fantasy NFL than NBA after going 1-15)
Pick 2. silverscope (who is very consistent going 3-13 the last 2 years)
Pick 3. Moo (whose team is much better than his 3-13 record indicates.....set that team each week reminder)
Pick 4. SnakeMan86 (who might qualify for a compensation draft pick if he cant improve on his 11-37 record since 2019)
Pick 5. The banished one (RIP Santoz)
Pick 6. bgt2110 (whose squad would have been a killer one.....in 2018)
Pick 7. Dannnnnnnnnn (whose new team name of Easybeats doesn't bode well for their confidence)
pick 8. Citizen Erazed (who looks like he has ditched the Smash Parker name and gone with Magic Johnsons, update your BF profile as well now)
Pick 9. quin_stick (who still needs to set keepers but still has until the 30th before we start the draft on the 1/10....lets go quin lets go)
Pick 10. ormond-allen (whose 3 -peat came to a shattering halt, poor ormond)
Pick 11. Sooper (Chicka wow wow wow wow, second place silverware for 2 seasons in a row, sooperwobbles)
Pick 12. vanders (Our league champion, all bow down to our league champion)

Draft starting 1 October

Well I'd also like to add 2 of my superstars on my team missed most of the last 2 seasons. Klay both seasons and Irving a season and a half.

If I can get those guys some consistent game time then I should hopefully push up a bit.

Also who has Fox? I want him!

I’ve set the league up on sleeper. Happy to set it up fully as I have some time this week, and then hand the reigns over to bgt once the work is done.

Well worth the effort of setting things up initially - will also make it easy to converse with Santoz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to move it to Sleeper, i don't think it will disadvantage anyone with the squads they have drafted but of course it will be up to everyone. Will wait to hear from everyone else before taking it further.

I'm happy to move it to Sleeper, i don't think it will disadvantage anyone with the squads they have drafted but of course it will be up to everyone. Will wait to hear from everyone else before taking it further.
We can’t do our current format (they only provide 1 game mode and it’s where you select one game a week from each player to count towards your score).

Sorry for the mess around. It’s a real shame because it would have made the league heaps more engaging I reckon.

Yeah the scoring is no issue, but rather than aggregate all games in a week you have to pick 1 game each week from your players to count towards your score.

They sell it that it’s fairer as you don’t run into teams that have more games in a week than you etc

Yeah the scoring is no issue, but rather than aggregate all games in a week you have to pick 1 game each week from your players to count towards your score.

They sell it that it’s fairer as you don’t run into teams that have more games in a week than you etc
Still open to switching over regardless of format change as the players each team has on their squad are still going to score a similar amount if we can customise the scoring to the same as with ESPN, it will just mean a lower overall score each matchup. Lets see what others think.

Still open to switching over regardless of format change as the players each team has on their squad are still going to score a similar amount if we can customise the scoring to the same as with ESPN, it will just mean a lower overall score each matchup. Lets see what others think.
I am MORE than happy to move over. Would make it easier to manage your team and prevent disparity based on teams having more games in a week

My vote is a no for sleeper.

I like NBA fantasy for the daily games being played. If Davis can only play one game for the week for me, I don't want to have to choose say his Thursday game and then make his other 4 games have zero impact on my score. The daily grind is what fantasy is all about!

In my defense.... :'(

Have been stiff. Year 1 drafted Hayward with my second pick who played 5 mins in like a season and a half, next year Zion who played less than half a season. Basically my 2 keepers out for 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back