The Bill Laimbeer Cup 2021/2022 - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 / 2022 DRAFT BOARD

Please enter your draft pick in this forum and tag the next person up. Then use the link below (Draft Spreadsheet Here) to enter your draft pick and also use the "squad" tab to keep track of your team and players available to pick from.

Remember there is a maximum limit on the Centre position of 4 players (Not including Dual Listed Players ie PF/C)

Draft order was based on final standings from last season.

Congrats to vanders for winning the 2020/21 Bill Laimbeer Cup.

DRAFT SPREADSHEET HERE

Link to ESPN league : https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league?leagueId=7569

angry laimbeer.jpg cup laimbeer.jpg laimbeer.jpg

Last edited:

Might I suggest that once you make your pick you add the player to your team straight away?

So drafting is a 3 step process.

1. Update Spreadsheet
2. Add Player to team on ESPN
3. Post in here to tag the next selector

This way the teams are updated constantly and it's easier to see who is available?

Just flagging there may be small delays each time Santoz is up to pick because i have to notify him via email through the ESPN site and then receive his reply. So bear with us with that issue.

Might I suggest that once you make your pick you add the player to your team straight away?

So drafting is a 3 step process.

1. Update Spreadsheet
2. Add Player to team on ESPN
3. Post in here to tag the next selector

This way the teams are updated constantly and it's easier to see who is available?
Would be great if everyone could do this, i will monitor as well and add players via the LM privileges as well.

Just flagging there may be small delays each time Santoz is up to pick because i have to notify him via email through the ESPN site and then receive his reply. So bear with us with that issue.
We could set up a discord?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back