FTA-TV The Blacklist

Remove this Banner Ad

NdoIm7.gif

It kinda made sense to me. He was in an opium den when the old lady kicked him out, so he'd been stoned off his head for days.

He's trippin when he's at Cape May. I'm not sure if it is Liz mother.

The only thing that has me slightly thinking it wasn't Liz mother is her accent, American not Russian.

However that woman did say something that to me that suggests Liz either did die or did something with the Dr to make it seem like she did.

The woman said “I am her mother, and I am death to her… so this is what I’m doing. I never wanted this.”

Its kinda like Liz doing the same thing her "potential" mother did for her.

Last edited:
Better episode this week although I still have NFI what's going on. 3 things really stood out for me.

1) I love Aram.
2) I miss Dembe.
3) I really don't care if Liz is dead.
Dembe is a killa character....

Better episode this week although I still have NFI what's going on. 3 things really stood out for me.

1) I love Aram.
2) I miss Dembe.
3) I really don't care if Liz is dead.
4) Brian Dennehy is looking really old [okay he is 78]

I did like Red's line to Aram about putting his bike helmet on :D

Have to say Liz took me by surprise , really , last week the walking into the sea the woman and Red LOSING IT IN THE HEAD FOR A WHILE!

I think the show has improved fantastically , Brian Dennehy this week , Spader has lifted the show and I am not sure, but did he start in the beginning as the producer or did he take it over , because it is now out of the reserves and into the seniors as a series, but Keen dying I had no idea and I'm still a bit unsure of whats happening.

But if Spader has his way show will grow into something miles bigger than it has been in the past. Spader is a genius actor and if he's boss in this now I suspect he is taking it in a whole new direction!

Liz took me by surprise too. I was expecting it to be a hoax by Red and once out of site they revive her or something like that.

Really liked the latest episode with Red hunting down Scottie.

Still think Liz will turn up alive. Mr Kaplan taking the body was just too convenient.

The episodes always seem better when Spader has someone great to act alongside, e.g. Alan Alda early on and Brian Dennehy last week.
Yes absolutely. I too have got a funny feeling about Liz Keen, really surprising , but Red looks pretty broken down by it, but something is weird, if we don't see her character in the next few episodes I'd say she has moved to other pastures in the world of acting.

But heard nothing about that.

The Blacklist is back today

There's going to be a spin-off [if it gets the geenlight] with the characters of Tom Keen & Mattias Solomon as 2 of the main characters.
Why ?
Absolutely not needed it becomes over kill, there is too much unknown about this shows characters and they look to me like lifting this show up to really good series standard, as I said into the firsts from the reserves. It has changed subtly to quality improvemnet to me anyway.

Spader has taken over too, as producer is that correct has he always been or is this a new turn too.

I only ever got into this show because of this blokes acting pedigree, one of the best ever, a super actor. But the early seasons seemed a little over the top to me , and still are in some areas, I wonder if he's said lets lift our game here? Any one have a comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHA far out the writing in this show is...amazing. SHES YOUR MOTHER. DUN DUN DUhhhh
Well who the hell is Brian Dennehy's character Reds Dad??? his father in law? But I got to keep watching.

By the way, I don't think a spin off will happen. Just something I got a feeling about doing some extra reading.

ohh ffs
what is it with spin offs
really cant see a blacklist spinoff taking off

blacklist is one of those shows where its ok, i mean its not 'bad' in a sense its just in the first to watch pile when you have a ep of everything that you watch for the week all saved up
you watch blacklist first or in the first three then watch the real good stuff

Spader makes the show. A spinoff without him seems pointless. Especially if it weakens the original by removing a decent character in Tom

This. Blacklist wouldn't have lasted this long without Spader and a spinoff involving Tom and Solomon who I doubt many people care too much about doesn't really stand a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back