FTA-TV The Block 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

The Block Triple Threat starts tonight but boy oh boy did they pick the wrong night to start.

If there is any justice this should come in 3rd in its timeslot (1930-2100)

SBS and Channel 10 are running repeats or test patterns, their not wasting anything good.

On 7 you have the Australian Tennis Open with our own Nick Krygios up against Andy Murray of the UK; and

on 2 you have the Asian Cup Quarter Final - Australia with Timmy Cahill v the UAE.

Be interesting to see what the results are. Car crash television anyone?

Another series of the men doing ALL the work, and the chicks complaining, supervising and shopping!

they screwed up why have it up against murray vs kyrgios and also the asian cup semi featuring australia

Did you want the execs at channel to have a crystal ball that predicts the outcome of sporting matches?

They wouldn't of known in advance that Kyrgious would of made it that far and then played on the same night. Same as the socceroos however they were a better chance of making it through to the later stages than Kyrgious.

They won't care for one or two down nights early on, they will dominate once other sports have finished aside from the cricket which they will work in with being on the same network.

I feel sorry for Ayden, what a ball breaker Jess seems to be!

Watched tonight, the all girl team is hopeless, also a distinct lack of eye candy in years contestants, maybe to make Dea feel better about herself. With this in mind don't think I'll be watching again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched tonight, the all girl team is hopeless, also a distinct lack of eye candy in years contestants, maybe to make Dea feel better about herself. With this in mind don't think I'll be watching again.

Bec is cute, hope her and George go through.

Think they made a mistake getting rid of the cousins. They weren't gorgeous but were quirky,funny and interesting whereas all the others are pretty bland.

Think they made a mistake getting rid of the cousins. They weren't gorgeous but were quirky,funny and interesting whereas all the others are pretty bland.

This! The rest of them are so boring apart from the couple with the weird afro lol.The rest of them are SO BORING!

The Block was absolutely slaughtered in the ratings by MKR.

Is anyone surprised?

Nope, contestants are fairly bland this year. Really needed the last couple to stay, they sucked at renovating but they were hilarious

They were woeful. I couldn't watch them. They were. playing up for the camera majorly

No they weren't, I know them both IRL and it was 100% genuinely them.

Stop making accusations of things you don't know about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back