saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
or the living room, or the terrace... Your fixation on the bench is mental.

One friend on the bench, one on the couch the other on dinning room table one more out in the terrace plenty of room, but you just can't all be in the one spot at once

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
You guys are mental.

I get your point, there are several spots to gather and entertain. But the island bench was to small to fit two side by side on it, not to mention if you had anything on the bench. Most houses it's not an issue but a Multi million dollar apartment it's an oversight

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
30308275282_1edaf68ffd.jpg

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
I thought the girls was the best terrace. The girls redo rooms a bit of a joke because all they did was change the styling ever so slightly and suddenly those rooms were all WOWS. The judging has been such shite this year. How can they love Kims logia/bath when they so hated their ensuite bathroom overall? So, as expected, the 6th apartment has appeared. I only hope this year they'll share with us the auction of it, as they didn't last year.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I thought the girls was the best terrace. The girls redo rooms a bit of a joke because all they did was change the styling ever so slightly and suddenly those rooms were all WOWS. The judging has been such shite this year. How can they love Kims logia/bath when they so hated their ensuite bathroom overall? So, as expected, the 6th apartment has appeared. I only hope this year they'll share with us the auction of it, as they didn't last year.
The judging Dan and Dani do as an extra on 9Now has been far better and informative than by the actual judges

saj_21

Cancelled
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!

The girls did add in cornice too

Kim and Chris redo bathroom was the biggest turn around

This episode confirmed their has never been a bigger deadshit in block history than Will

Thought it served Kim right. As if she wasn't going to win giving herself 30% of the budget almost...

Will was right, might as well have a laugh as the week was a joke, give yourself 17k...how in the blue moon could you lose!

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
This episode confirmed their has never been a bigger deadshit in block history than Will
Ooh, what did I miss?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Made some marks over Kim and Chris painting.
His words were clearly twisted and showed him laughing at what had happened.

Same thing happened to him a few weeks ago with the couch being stained by paint

Words twisted?
He finger painted on an original art work, your ok with that?

You okay with one couple taking 17k out of a budget in one week..when the next best is what 8k?

Oh and how about having TWICE the amount that a kitchen is getting in week 2 as well...

I hope their apartment fails to sell, would be glorious to wipe the smug smile of them.

I'd even hope Dan and Carlene win over them!

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
You okay with one couple taking 17k out of a budget in one week..when the next best is what 8k?

Oh and how about having TWICE the amount that a kitchen is getting in week 2 as well...

I hope their apartment fails to sell, would be glorious to wipe the smug smile of them.

I'd even hope Dan and Carlene win over them!
What's that got to do with a so called adult finger painting an original art work?

What's that got to do with a so called adult finger painting an original art work?

A bit of fun and honestly not as if they didn't have money left in a 17k budget....I mean come on, they were even joking how much money they had on Monday to spend.

I said it last Sunday, each couple gets $20,000 or $25,000 for both rooms, no if's no buts. You have 2 rooms, you spend what you feel is needed one week, and you have whatever is left for the following week. That is fair and a level playing field. No one should be making budget decisions, for other couples. No doubt it was strategic giving the girls only $4,000 to do a kitchen.

I wouldn't be wanting to 'help others' as Kim so lovely put it tonight after she took $17,000 out of the budget! She could have used some of that to get more tradies instead she was selfish as usual. Luckily her apartment is woeful and it won't make a difference.

Back