Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None
Have to admit that the other half of this lesbian couple is driving me insane... So indecisive and keeps changing her mind.

Does she actually do anything? Seems her partner is making all the choices and doing the site work .

Shits me

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Have to admit that the other half of this lesbian couple is driving me insane... So indecisive and keeps changing her mind.

Does she actually do anything? Seems her partner is making all the choices and doing the site work .

Shits me
I find Sasha (the blonde one) shits me with her constant put downs of Julia to camera.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Well tbf I don't know how she puts up with her lazy attitude and indecisive attitude

She's always having a ******* meltdown and needing time away from everything
I don't disagree that Julia is a bit nonsensical at times, but these two are married (in NZ) and I think it comes across as unseemly to talk about your spouse like that on TV. I guess that makes me old fashioned, or just old. :p:D

Catastic82

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None
I don't disagree that Julia is a bit nonsensical at times, but these two are married (in NZ) and I think it comes across as unseemly to talk about your spouse like that on TV. I guess that makes me old fashioned, or just old. :p:D
Meh stress does funny things to people/couples

You would hope it's just the frustration and stress taking its toll ,rather than being a regular occurance between them two

In any case she is very lazy and needs to harden up and actually help..hopefully it's just the editing otherwise I would be pulling my hair if I had a partner like that.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Meh stress does funny things to people/couples

You would hope it's just the frustration and stress taking its toll ,rather than being a regular occurance between them two

In any case she is very lazy and needs to harden up and actually help..hopefully it's just the editing otherwise I would be pulling my hair if I had a partner like that.
Maybe it's their schtick, as I've noticed Sasha saying s**t about Julie in the "diary moments" and Julia smiles and agrees. Imagine if Dan said stuff like Sasha does about Carleen, there'd be a social media meltdown about toxic masculinity and domestic violence. :rolleyes:

Catastic82

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 15, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
None
Maybe it's their schtick, as I've noticed Sasha saying s**t about Julie in the "diary moments" and Julia smiles and agrees. Imagine if Dan said stuff like Sasha does about Carleen, there'd be a social media meltdown about toxic masculinity and domestic violence. :rolleyes:
What happened on MKR was far far worse and there was nothing said in the media about it, it's only domestic violence when it's the makes dishing it :rolleyes:

But yeah it's hard to tell when both partners are doing it, it could just be banter to them. Much like what tradies say and do to their mates everyday from experience.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Well tbf I don't know how she puts up with her lazy attitude and indecisive attitude

She's always having a ******* meltdown and needing time away from everything

Agreed with you on this one. Julia annoys me with her constant negative attitude, like last night walks out of the tile shop after 5 hours and says we won't win this week. It's as though she talks everything down and when the judges like her choices she proves herself right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

troybe

Assistant to the Travelling Secretary
Apr 19, 2008
Bunnings Institute for the Galactically Stupid
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets
Agreed with you on this one. Julia annoys me with her constant negative attitude, like last night walks out of the tile shop after 5 hours and says we won't win this week. It's as though she talks everything down and when the judges like her choices she proves herself right.

You gotta wonder how she gets through the day at her real job with an attitude like that. Nothing would get done.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Wasn't a fan of dan and carleens bathroom, however definitely and improvement on their last few weeks.

Chris and Kim's was one of the ugliest rooms I've seen on the show. Looks like she took one idea from every image she saw on Google. Their builder would drive me up the wall, stop arguing with Keith, he has the final say and rarely changes his mind especially when it comes to compliance issues.

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Geez the brunette lesbian is a pain in the bum (good eye candy though). To be fair, the show would be a bit boring without their dramas each week over the design.

If this art deco is what people want to spend millions of dollars on then ill happily pay 1/2 that for a house that actually looks nice

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
How good is the view from the living area going to look? Best option would be to have big glass windows to get the view and as little walling as possible.
Looks like their going to put a brick wall in the middle of it. #fail I loved that old furniture they had to play with on tonights ep.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Having a professional on the team usually means a better result, but apparently not this season (i.e. Julia being a property stylist but not being about to make a decision, Will being a electrician but not thinking about underfloor heating in a concrete floor or being able to read the amperage on the box)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back