FTA-TV The Block 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait to see the Carleen and Julia/Sasha bag out the boys winning room. They will hate on it no doubt.

I wonder what happens between Julia/Sasha and Kim/Chris, from the editing it seems the structural wall is what causes the issue.

Have to agree with the criticisms of the judging being incongruent and inconsistent with the scores given, and at time not even making sense. What does "too magazine-y" even mean?

The boys' room probably doesn't merit a perfect score, but it certainly merits a winning score

I thought the boys room was terrific and I agree with the scores. I am confused by the judges who seem to have lost the plot this series. Warm yet soulless - I agree this does not make sense. Sashsa & Julia are sooking it up, though, and I find Julia's constant indecision and second guessing annoying.

Will and his woman have their first hiccup of the comp and have a major sook.

Somewhat unlikeable.

As for adding warmth and soul, nothing adds more warmth and soul to me than some Port Adelaide pictures, old records, and a Les Paul in the corner, however that's what judges would hate.

What they mean is needs more expensive trinkets and old pictures of the local area.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

What i don't understand is Will and Karlie getting annoyed at Keith and Dan after the issues with the concrete floor, it was their stuff up not consulting anyone properly before they started.

Will and his woman have their first hiccup of the comp and have a major sook.

Somewhat unlikeable.

As for adding warmth and soul, nothing adds more warmth and soul to me than some Port Adelaide pictures, old records, and a Les Paul in the corner, however that's what judges would hate.

What they mean is needs more expensive trinkets and old pictures of the local area.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

The judges said want to see Art Deco, not Port Deco

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The judging is always annoying. You can win or lose a room on what light you put in a room when in the end nobody who is buying the joint gives 2 shits about a stupid lamp. It comes down to the design layout and workmanship of the joint (along with things like the view etc) not a bloody $2 razor or a throw rug or a cushion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back