FTA-TV The Block 2018: The Gatwick

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted earlier in the year, i had some background involvement in one of the off site challenges. I will let you know when it airs.

The adds give the impression it will be more gimmicky than usual, hope not. That said, I hope it's better than last year, that was a shocker. Whoever was responsible for allowing a group to form a separate alliance should have been sacked. The keep it north crew were a disgrace and totaĺy destroyed the vibe of the show.
The netball girls are a brilliant addition for Victorian raings. Cant wait, looking forward to this.

The adds give the impression it will be more gimmicky than usual, hope not. That said, I hope it's better than last year, that was a shocker. Whoever was responsible for allowing a group to form a separate alliance should have been sacked. The keep it north crew were a disgrace and totaĺy destroyed the vibe of the show.
The netball girls are a brilliant addition for Victorian raings. Cant wait, looking forward to this.

Give it a rest

Agreed, it's reality TV, so there'll be reality TV like drama, you can count on it. If you want a design/build show without the reality TV aspect then watch Selling Houses Australia or Grand Designs.

It’s a new season, it was done to death last season and bazzar had some inside knowledge/link to the show but refused to fess up

The product placement and in-show ads is making this really hard to watch. Its like that episode of Frontline where they got Jon English to rip off the Angry Anderson special.

Not sure about the couples this year. Just nobody grabs me yet probably my all time favourites have been Simon and Shannon. I also did like how they were doing houses last year I know apparentments are the norm but I couldn’t see myself ever wanting to live in an apparent

Not sure about the couples this year. Just nobody grabs me yet probably my all time favourites have been Simon and Shannon. I also did like how they were doing houses last year I know apparentments are the norm but I couldn’t see myself ever wanting to live in an apparent
These "apartments" will probably be bigger than the houses they did last year. The Gatwick is a huge building. It's too soon to know what couples might "grab" you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These "apartments" will probably be bigger than the houses they did last year. The Gatwick is a huge building. It's too soon to know what couples might "grab" you.
I still very much enjoy the show. For me the appartment/house thing isn’t so much about size it’s just that for myself I don’t like the idea of living in an appartment complex so close to others. Maybe I am just old fashioned like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back