FTA-TV The Block 2018: The Gatwick

Remove this Banner Ad

In the series that that Alyssa and Lyssandra won I vaguely recall the penthouse doing well

Wasn't 2nd place in that series Matt and Kim? Don't think they had the penthouse.

Dean and Shay did it- I'd forgotten about that series (was the worst series or close to it)

Still recon the penthouse should get more funds or vouchers though. It's so much harder to do a penthouse!

Disagree on being harder, you can argue you need a higher end finish but having a bigger budget on the penthouse is to big of an advantage over the other floors.

What about number 2 they have more square meters than anyone else do they deserve more?

Clearly the producers are predicting number 1 to be the hardest to sell, giving them such a big monetary advantage.

Disagree on being harder, you can argue you need a higher end finish but having a bigger budget on the penthouse is to big of an advantage over the other floors.

What about number 2 they have more square meters than anyone else do they deserve more?

Clearly the producers are predicting number 1 to be the hardest to sell, giving them such a big monetary advantage.

Fair points I just feel that high end finish isn’t cheap and if I were a buyer I’d want that high end finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh yeh Keith and Dan the usual reactive dynamic duo....always after the event

And wouldn’t the first thing in the Induction be don’t

Cut

The

Steel Frame?

When will people get it, it’s all for the show.

Inductions are more about site safety, and how to evacuate in an emergency etc.

When will people get it, it’s all for the show.

Inductions are more about site safety, and how to evacuate in an emergency etc.

Well don’t call them Foremen

It’s a disgrace to those that go to work everyday and do their job thoroughly

Their ‘characters’ are an insult to Tradies

Well don’t call them Foremen

It’s a disgrace to those that go to work everyday and do their job thoroughly

Their ‘characters’ are an insult to Tradies

No it’s not, it’s a tv show.

Why the **** did Dan apologise to her?

Can't believe she had the gall to claim she was feeling intimidated when she was in the middle of shaking down another team for money they didn't owe
Yeah that was a farce. She is clueless and becomes more unlikable after every time I see her. Hayden obviously has nothing between the ears because every time they are "interviewed" he just sits there while she speaks.

After last night's episode, I can't watch it every night. Think the room reveals will be enough for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back