Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
The windows were very tacky. I didn't think Mitch and Mark's kitchen was that great.

Andy and Deb's was the clear best. Really liked Jesse's too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
I'll never understand Butlers pantry's tbh.

Yes, i realise these are families living in these places (cept for the party palace), yes i get "you just wanna chuck all the dishes out the back so you cant see it at the front" but to me- its just another thing to clean.

Would not want.

Maybe these rich ppl would have cleaners come in tho, idk..

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
The virtual windows look s**t af.

Do not enjoy
100% agree.

The ones I looked at last week were stunning. Live streaming, sound, the works. What the boys dished up was terrible.

The windows I looked at made me think of Basil Fawlty's great line "what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
100% agree.

The ones I looked at last week were stunning. Live streaming, sound, the works.
What the boys dished up was terrible.

The windows I looked at made me think of Basil Fawlty's great line "what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"
Link?

BlakeyNoFlakey

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
100% agree.

The ones I looked at last week were stunning. Live streaming, sound, the works. What the boys dished up was terrible.

The could've put a live streaming view of Melbourne's skyline and it would have been great. That hedge thing was stupid. The idea was ok, the execution was terrible.

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
100% agree.

They ended up looking like something off a children's TV show like Shirl's Neighbourhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
He is sorry he got caught.

He lied, and he got caught. How ******* stupid can you be to try and lie when there is a ******* camera mounted on the dashboard.

All that botox got to his brain.

Top Bottom