FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok well they should have said it again.
Why? Since when do Mitch and Mark owe any other contestant anything? They've been nothing but nice to everyone except Jesse & Mel. You can't stab a friend in the back and then act like you're the victim. That's utter bullshit.

More bedrooms in that Studio? Someone needed to be different. Why not a home office for working Professionals?

Ronnie and Georgia did these years ago and the other contestants hated it lol. They were also the only ones to properly renovate the garage area.

Mitch and Mark have played the game from the very start and so they should but let's not forget they have become cattier as the show has gone on

What they did to Scott Cam was disgusting playing the homophobic card

Yes

What they did to Jess and Mel on radio and behind their back was just a s**t move

Yes

The Plastering issue I get, they aren't doing any favours anymore but I would have thought to give them at least a weeks notice, listen we are pulling the trades after this week would have been a little more tactful instead of being a bitch and pulling them the night before for them to only hear this news from the tradesperson himself, be a couple of MEN and tell Luke and Tess what's going to happen.

Nah * em. They owe them nothing. If anything Luke and Tess still probably owe Mitch and Mark. A lazy young tradie and his all talk little action wife. Hard to feel for them at all.

Why? Since when do Mitch and Mark owe any other contestant anything? They've been nothing but nice to everyone except Jesse & Mel. You can't stab a friend in the back and then act like you're the victim. That's utter bullshit.

And ironically Jess and Mel were the only ones to look them in the eye and give them a yeah nah without any fake waterworks and not pass the buck on to their real estate agent.

Last edited:
Has felt like a few snide gay/homophobia things all season tbh starting with the insinuation of the party/orgy house

Though Warwick capper doesn’t help himself by coming across as a flog all the time

I would have voted yes simply because I think it’s bullshit that it had to go to a BC meeting. It didn’t encroach on any views so why should they need permission? Just more manufactured Block bullshit.
It might be fun for us to sit back for an hour or so, four nights a week, and enjoy and judge the show and contestants, but they are living onsite 24/7 sleep deprived, working extremely hard in a "game" with a 100k prize and the chance to make more if it goes over the reserve.
They had every right to knock them back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re.sleep deprivation. Isnt that a srs breach of OH and S
Not realy.
OH&S and worksafe are more political than commonsense.
A few years ago WS were due and the entire street had 3 days advanced warning, i was using a few working on contract so i just sent them home, when the inspector came in he asked how many staff i had and i told him i work alone, he said OK have a great day, turned around and left. Lol. What a joke.

Not realy.
OH&S and worksafe are more political than commonsense.
A few years ago WS were due and the entire street had 3 days advanced warning, i was using a few working on contract so i just sent them home, when the inspector came in he asked how many staff i had and i told him i work alone, he said OK have a great day, turned around and left. Lol. What a joke.

If u are sleep deprived you are basically over .05. Just saying

If u are sleep deprived you are basically over .05. Just saying
Sort of yes/no.
In real life, not simulated studies, its actually a bit of an adrenaline rush. Like the block when you have a deadline that 100% has to be met and you go 24-36 straight, you'd be surprised how tuned in you are. The danger is at the end when you start to slow/taper down, thats the bad time.

But still if they're operating power tools

A guy at my school was doing maintenance on an air conditioner- slipped amd almost killed himself, the drill i think severed several arteries
Amd he was alone (was during the holidays)
Yeh he almost bled to death was lucky to survive.

So yeah just saying safety is so important

Yeah clues go over my head- everytime. I have nfi whats going on usually

Here’s my theory.

Jessie and Mel because he said he would propose to her if they win (I think he said that if they WIN) so why would they include that footage? I think they win and he proposes to her

This is my own dumb theory from my couch!

Here’s my theory.

Jessie and Mel because he said he would propose to her if they win (I think he said that if they WIN) so why would they include that footage? I think they win and he proposes to her

This is my own dumb theory from my couch!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I like the way you think, you may be onto something there.

Actually im fairly certain i noitced that too!

But then i forgot about it :D

Back