FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the first season I can remember where Scotty right from the begining has emphasised how tight this year will be with money, its an obvious dramatic production tactic.
All the teams are stressing, but extra cash keeps coming, 40k in kitchen week, 20k bathroom week, mccafe keeps giving 6k, highpages give each a free weeks work.
And where did this new ruling come from that only one team has to finish so they can go to auction?

Its all good fun manufactured drama, and I would bet anything every home will be 100% complete by the day of the auction.
The issue I see is that they have been lulled in by previous Seasons and the magical appearance of $$$
Even this week Macca’s came up with $5k for something trivial
Maybe they just thought the $$ would appear

The issue I see is that they have been lulled in by previous Seasons and the magical appearance of $$$
Even this week Macca’s came up with $5k for something trivial
Maybe they just thought the $$ would appear

I think they did.

Tbh i did.

Or maybe some money will magically appear still- remember. TV. And bullshit. ;)

I caught some of Thursday's ep. Completely agree with Scotty re. all the bathrooms. A house can have too many bathrooms imo. Just something more to clean yeah gtfo.

Much prefer Andys idea of just a room that can be used for anything.

(And FWIW- my family of 5 ppl- thats 2 parents, 2 boys and me- survived fine with ONE bathroom. Yes ONE. And one toilet)

For a 4 bedroom I would suggest 3 bathrooms including toilet is the absolute maximum that can be justified. One main, one ensuite, and one I would have outside in a shed or something.

Lol I have a mate who lived in a former pub that they really didn't renovate, he had like a dozen toilets. When one broke, they just used another one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think I've ever seen a room reveal where the lowest score every judge gave was 9. They were all very well done tonight. The two I liked the most was the boys WIR/ensuite and Deb&Andy's beautiful bedroom. Deb is such a natural designer. That bathroom Mitch and Mark did was fantastic IMO.

Tess & Luke needed that money, so I don't think anyone will mind them winning due to the gnome.

Back