FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah exactly. With the amount of time Tess has spent helping with the build (zero) you'd think they wouldve had time to be on top of their finances šŸ˜‚

I would be a mad PM. I like making lists, budgeting, stuff like that.

It would be the only thing i'd be good at on the block.

What is it this year with couples (apart from houses 1&5) having no idea how much money they've got left? Like last week when they had those meetings and were saying "you've got $x left" and contestants thinking they had a lot more/less than what the Suncorp chick would tell them they have. Seems like they just flash their card and worry about it later which is how they get into the situation they're in now I guess.
They just seem to not even have a rough idea of where they're at financially this year.
I think it has to do with the fact that sometimes not all the bills are in or have been paid yet on the contestants side. The trades send a copy of their bills to The Block via the Suncorp woman whose job it is to monitor the contestants budgets. The contestants also have to do their build on top of doing what the suncorp woman does. That's why sometimes they don't know because they just haven't balanced their books yet or paid or got all their expected bills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back