FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Beyond me why the other contestants get worked up about Jesse. Clearly just being told to stir the pot.

Hook line and sinker.
Past seasons after the shows finished every now and then you hear stuff on the radio and gossip columns by so called feuding contestants, where they've actually been friends during the build and surprised at how they've been portrayed on the show.

Only time El’ise hasn’t cried was when she hit her thumb with the hammer

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Its like the Sinefeld episode where Bett Midlers understudy cries at the drop of a hat, and when she found out her grandmother died she just said "oh well" and walked off as if nothing happened.

Tonight is a good example of why we record it first and then watch it. That challenge was s**t TV and I was happy to fast forward through it. What's annoyed me this week is every night they've gone over the planned designs for each verandah repeatedly and given how boring the designs are generally, it hasn't been a great a week. There's only so many times they can show hammering nails, people carrying stuff, and Jesse acting like w***er. Reality TV fatigue is setting in.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Past seasons after the shows finished every now and then you hear stuff on the radio and gossip columns by so called feuding contestants, where they've actually been friends during the build and surprised at how they've been portrayed on the show.

you mean what we see isn't the reality? you mean it could be scripted a certain way? you mean its not real?

Back