FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you'll find a lot of touch ups occur post 'block' filming, before being sold but after the contestants have stopped working on it, especially the painting
I'm well aware that professional painters come in and basically repaint the entire thing, but touch ups can only fix so much. They certainly don't fix mistakes made because of the time pressure with things like layout, tiling, things not lining up etc.

I’d buy the house built by Josh and Elyse in Elsternwick from a couple of years ago.
You mean the house Dave Hughes overbid by $300k?

That is another reason I would never buy a Block property - they rarely are a good deal because of all the free publicity they get

I’d buy the house built by Josh and Elyse in Elsternwick from a couple of years ago. I pretty much reckon that’s the perfect house for what I’d want. And Josh being a carpenter he was actually interested in the build so I think he did a great job. Some of the other carpenters that have been through the show haven’t been as interested eg Luke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Luke is so lazy.

I'd not hire him based on what I've seen on TV.

The boys verandahs' were the best by a mile, so the judges scores were pretty right.

I could understand Jesse & Mel's approach, but to not put in heaters and fans (basic verandah infrastructure) to allow the person who buys their property everything they need to restyle them into better areas to relax, then that was very poor coming from a real estate agent. I get not spending a fortune on furniture etc, but to not provide the bones so the new owner can style them how they want is so poor I was kinda gobsmacked by his arrogance really.

Luke is so lazy.

I'd not hire him based on what I've seen on TV.

I wouldn't even say he is lazy. To me lazy is knowing something has to be done and not doing it when it was achievable. He's slack - he actually thinks he's doing ok when he really isn't!

Seriously can't imagine anyone rushing out to use his services after this. Funny the best three properties are actually not the trades - Mitch and Mark, Andy and Deb, and Jesse (anymore) and Mel. That's gotta be a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even say he is lazy. To me lazy is knowing something has to be done and not doing it when it was achievable. He's slack - he actually thinks he's doing ok when he really isn't!

Seriously can't imagine anyone rushing out to use his services after this. Funny the best three properties are actually not the trades - Mitch and Mark, Andy and Deb, and Jesse (anymore) and Mel. That's gotta be a first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In FNQ he probably charges by the job lot, not the hour.

My bet is that come a years time most of the balconies will be empty or cluttered with crap like extra push bikes

Waste of a week watching that; useless space for outdoor living in Melbourne
Agreed. Unless they put a heater out there, they'll only really use it between November and April.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back