edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
One thing that irked me was the gay guys lounge setup.

If there's no TV then I don't like the lounge facing the wall. Should have been laid out like the others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlakeyNoFlakey

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
I just wonder how Mitch & mark are going to afford a terrace pool on that entertainment room later on. It looks like they're burning through their budget very quickly. Personally, I think they're making a mistake.

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
If the Block didn't have product placement it would be the same quality and standard as house rules.

Gotta pay for it somehow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
If the Block didn't have product placement it would be the same quality and standard as house rules.

Gotta pay for it somehow
I assume the companies that sponsor the show offer some serious discounts to the contestants i.e. Beaumont tiles, beacon lighting, freedom vouchers are all given to the show. So they would want some serious rerun on their investment/donation

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
All the dumb product placement puts me off them except mitre 10 and the only reason i go there is cause its way more convenient to get to over Bunnings.

Bazzar

Hall of Famer
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Makes no sense they can win a bedroom if it's not a bedroom.
I understand it's a game, and the long game rules, but they should be judged only on the weeks brief.

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
TBH I thought even as an 'entertaining room' it was very bland. Lots of white, no fun furnishing, normal sized TV in a shit spot, no sound system we could see. It was not up to their formal living area in terms of style and it lacked and sense of 'informal entertaining' feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlakeyNoFlakey

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
TBH I thought even as an 'entertaining room' it was very bland. Lots of white, no fun furnishing, normal sized TV in a s**t spot, no sound system we could see. It was not up to their formal living area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think once the rest of the area (terraces on both sides, kitchenette, bathroom, and the pool) is finished it'll look pretty good.

Top Bottom