FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Any way you could put one in? Even a Japanese style plunge bath? I couldn't live without a bath I don't reckon.

I can/could afford it no doubt about it. Whether or not i want to spend the cash is another matter... but yeh i love baths. Would have av 2-3 per week in winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would also have to be a bath/shower combo due to the space. Which would kinda suck
Check out soaker tubs, they're designed for smaller bathrooms. They look awesome too.

Pretty sure a shower that big with no door would be pretty cold in winter, but seems to be what goes for "luxury" these days
I have a big shower and when my son holds the door open it's freezing, let alone not having any walls at all!

Check out soaker tubs, they're designed for smaller bathrooms. They look awesome too.

I have a big shower and when my son holds the door open it's freezing, let alone not having any walls at all!

I will check it out cheers.

Until then its going over to my parents house whenever i want a bath :D

Would also have to be a bath/shower combo due to the space. Which would kinda suck

Can’t believe there isn’t one builder, carpenter or tiler on this site that wouldn’t give you a quote for your potential renovation.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I liked earlier in the week when Luke was chatter about the showed being too far apart and he replied like 'most people don't actually stand directly under the water, they lean to the side'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best rooms I've seen so far on this series. This really is such a high quality season.

I worked out what it is about Mitch that seems odd, his face is botoxed within an inch of its life, so his facial expressions never match his tone or energy.

Back