FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised none of the judges picked up the TV in the gay guys bedroom.

There looked like zero way you'd be able to watch that from the bed.
These are the same judges to believe that lounge rooms should basically only be for conversation. They rarely pay attention to where a tv is or whether it is appropriately placed for the best viewing.

If anything, I'd be surprised that they didn't dock them points for having a tv in the bed room

Jesse & Mel deserved to win the room, that was very well done. But Jesse is portrayed as a flog, so I guess that means he's the villain of the series thus far. Scotty got fired up when he told him to pull his head in, and the fact they ripped that floor up without any concerns for safety was gobsmacking. I bet we see Jesse and Keith butt heads many more times ahead.

The Block has always gone above and beyond though. It's no surprise to see that if they think it's better and that other states have better code in that regard then that's what they'll do.

It was compliant under Victorian building code, but that's just the minimum standard and The Block has always set it's own building standards, including fixtures and fittings, that go beyond the minimum required. Every year I reckon someone has an argument with Keith about this. Last year at The Gatwick, it was those acoustic dampening thinga majiggies Apartment One had to use in their ceiling. At first he used the ones that pass minimum code, but Keith made him change them because they had set a higher standard.

Last edited:
If Jesse just had of accepted Keith and Dan's request he would of saved himself plenty of time, if he had of just gone and done it straight away the scaffold wouldn't of been removed and it would of saved himself the re-induction. It wasn't an issue for the other 4 teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Tess is sounding really entitled when she couldn’t get the tiler to start. He’s probably got 5 other jobs to go to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It wasn’t a smart move giving him the flick then night before with no one else lined up, but asking to get there at 6am wasn’t a big ask. He is hardly getting other jobs done before 8am

I met Jesse a few weeks back and had a good chat about his time on the Block, well as much as he could tell me anyway. He did say he was likely to be cast as the villain on the show

I met Jesse a few weeks back and had a good chat about his time on the Block, well as much as he could tell me anyway. He did say he was likely to be cast as the villain on the show

Interesting the "villains" always seem to believe they have been unfairly cast as the "villain"

Interesting the "villains" always seem to believe they have been unfairly cast as the "villain"

Doesn't matter what show it is.... hundreds and thousands of filming thats edited by producers that need to get drama and a story line

Doesn't matter what show it is.... hundreds and thousands of filming thats edited by producers that need to get drama and a story line

No doubt they cast Jesse knowing he is cocky and will create drama, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Good luck turning someone like Andy into a villain.

Why include a couple that have been renovating their whole lives and are probably multi millionaires.

Good to see they’re giving battlers a go.....

I'm not sure it would be that exciting watching 5 clueless couples go at it. It adds a bit of spice... having said that, Ronnie and Georgia didn't win despite their experience either.

Back