FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The judges don't exactly get it right all the time - I can't think of at least two occasions where the lowest ranked team by he judges ended up winning the whole thing
Agreed, but the problem is from a contestants POV, you have to please the judges to have a shot at getting the ten grand each week. Jesse can probably afford to do his own thing given he won the safe, but the others can't. They'll need to win rooms, and the means doing what the judges want.

Jesse and his cowboy tiler laid those tiles, so he should blame himself for the s**t job. Besides, I thought they lived on the same street as the block building, so why sleep on other peoples floors when they can go home for the night? That didn't make sense to me.

Mitch and Mark are super impressive, and they deserve to win the kitchen prize this week given they lost two reveals by half a point.

I can understand the tiling being sub par when you are cutting tiles at 3am in the back of a van and trying to drive back to site to install them with no sleep.

Good to see mel reacting calmly as a "project manager" when Keith delivered the news about the defects.....she somehow has had a promotion in her job since the series opener.

Good to see mel reacting calmly as a "project manager" when Keith delivered the news about the defects.....she somehow has had a promotion in her job since the series opener.
I laughed when I heard that as well big step up between being a run of the mill Contract Admin and a Project Manager 🤣🤣

Maybe if Mel didn’t pay her tiler straight away she would have left him some incentive to return to site

Maybe if Mel didn’t pay her tiler straight away she would have left him some incentive to return to site
Every tradie who agrees to work with contestants on the block know its not reality and will be drama filled.
The blame has more to do with the tradies who cannot handle this intense unrealistic pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* can't stand her.

She adds absolutely nothing.

Everyone I talk to says the same thing. She tries to add value by questioning the design but not really being specific. She attempts to sound like she knows what she is on about but really she doesn't. She also goes way overboard with the laughing and joking with contestants.

Interesting moment the other night. Scotty came in all guns blazing on a building issue in Jessie's house. Jessie made a few comments questioning it and Scotty went red in the face and looked really uncomfortable as if he was way out of depth. Scotty kind of bullied his way out of it only as he had the position of power.

It made me wonder if Scotty has lost touch or ever had a great knowledge of the building codes and industry. Anything he brings up now a days is scripted and when it went off script he was stuck.

I thought Scotty squirmed more when Mitch said, " I always love an old fella..." Scotty actually turned red.

I don't mind Shelley, sometimes she makes me laugh. Remember, Shelley usually does the challenges, that's been her role in the show. I agreed with her about wallpaper print on the wall, it's been done to death on The Block. That was good advice. Also telling Andy & Deb to use color instead of just painting the room white was good advice from Shelley. I think you're all being a bit tough on her.

Back