FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing that irked me was the gay guys lounge setup.

If there's no TV then I don't like the lounge facing the wall. Should have been laid out like the others.

If the Block didn't have product placement it would be the same quality and standard as house rules.

Gotta pay for it somehow

I assume the companies that sponsor the show offer some serious discounts to the contestants i.e. Beaumont tiles, beacon lighting, freedom vouchers are all given to the show. So they would want some serious rerun on their investment/donation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH I thought even as an 'entertaining room' it was very bland. Lots of white, no fun furnishing, normal sized TV in a s**t spot, no sound system we could see. It was not up to their formal living area in terms of style and it lacked and sense of 'informal entertaining' feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
TBH I thought even as an 'entertaining room' it was very bland. Lots of white, no fun furnishing, normal sized TV in a s**t spot, no sound system we could see. It was not up to their formal living area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think once the rest of the area (terraces on both sides, kitchenette, bathroom, and the pool) is finished it'll look pretty good.

Back