FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Alyse cracking the sads was a highlight of the ep, and it looks like it's carrying over to tomorrow night too. Bottom line, if Alyse had the gnome she would have played it and not given the so-called rules a second thought. Bad sports. I hated that art piece on the wall behind the bed too.

I liked how M&M stood up to Scotty, the old bloke tried to fob it off but you could tell by the change of tone in his voice he wasn't happy with what they were implying. But I get their point, this constant line that they're building for someone just like them does have homophobic overtones IMO.

I liked Tess & Lukes room the best.

Totally- whinging about how it was a "challenge" was a flimsy argument, at best.

Tough t***ies it was for 20k this week, tough t***ies.

Our points were the same.
I do agree with you. That whole bedhead stunt was just a promo for Freedom. Probably all done on purpose. I did think Daz was not showing much enthusiasm about Jess and the room though. I bet he's glad his stint is over.

I do agree with you. That whole bedhead stunt was just a promo for Freedom. Probably all done on purpose. I did think Daz was not showing much enthusiasm about Jess and the room though. I bet he's glad his stint is over.
Im loving this season, but trying to mentally blockout the advertising. Last Wednesday Dans editorial about BlueScopes Truecore was cringworthy.

I like Matt and El'ise the most but last night she didn't really cover herself in glory.

I am surprised nobody just flat out asked her what she would do in that situation.

I get why she's aggreived, but rules are rules. Andy and Deb won that bonus point fair and square too, can use it whenever they like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with Scotty tonight. M&M have called that area a party/entertainment area in the past (which they showed with flashbacks) and now they've become a bit precious about it. I thought it was big of Scotty to apologise for the misunderstanding, but when the guys didn't return that apology for the crap they've being saying about Scotty, it showed the obnoxious side of the pair.

They only cared when they got the feedback that it impacts house 2 having a master bedroom next to a party room. Before that it was party party so to speak.

I just can't beleive how bitter they both were last night

"How was this rated a *insert score here?*"
"How was this better than ours?"
"How is this a winning room?"
"How is this room bigger than ours? They need their eyes checked"

Think they're forgetting opinions are entirely subjective and just because they love it, not everyone else will.

I agree with Scotty tonight. M&M have called that area a party/entertainment area in the past (which they showed with flashbacks) and now they've become a bit precious about it. I thought it was big of Scotty to apologise for the misunderstanding, but when the guys didn't return that apology for the crap they've being saying about Scotty, it showed the obnoxious side of the pair.
Agreed.

El’ise didn’t cover herself in glory when trying to justify the ransom for giving a yes to the terraces.

I was so happy the guys apologized to Scotty. They can all put that one to rest now,

El'ise was an utter dirty dog tonight, Reminded me of that plumber guy charging Ronnie & Georgia access through his yard to get their pool in. Really underhanded stuff. The whole exercise was a great metaphor of capitalism. Rip someone off then act like the victim to cover for your scandalous behaviour.

Back