FTA-TV The Block 2019

Who Will Win The Block 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll never understand Butlers pantry's tbh.

Yes, i realise these are families living in these places (cept for the party palace), yes i get "you just wanna chuck all the dishes out the back so you cant see it at the front" but to me- its just another thing to clean.

Would not want.

Maybe these rich ppl would have cleaners come in tho, idk..

The virtual windows look s**t af.

Do not enjoy
100% agree.

The ones I looked at last week were stunning. Live streaming, sound, the works. What the boys dished up was terrible.

The windows I looked at made me think of Basil Fawlty's great line "what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

100% agree.

The ones I looked at last week were stunning. Live streaming, sound, the works.
What the boys dished up was terrible.

The windows I looked at made me think of Basil Fawlty's great line "what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House, perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Link?

100% agree.

The ones I looked at last week were stunning. Live streaming, sound, the works. What the boys dished up was terrible.

The could've put a live streaming view of Melbourne's skyline and it would have been great. That hedge thing was stupid. The idea was ok, the execution was terrible.

100% agree.

They ended up looking like something off a children's TV show like Shirl's Neighbourhood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back