FTA-TV The Block 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going to be very Covid19 interesting
When was the bulk of it recorded?

I always thought it uscabout 6 months behind and the lead up is post production and fixing up the properties for sale.

Then go "live" for the open for inspection and auctions.

I noticed a few seasons ago MKR was nearly a year old once on TV. SA team drove past Adelaide Oval. The old stand was being torn down and yet we were going to games there as they were showing the series.

I was surprised that made it through editing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started filming feb 22, shutdown March 25.

It restarted but not sure when and not sure if they finished before things got worse again

The woman are constantly crying......all you have to do is interior design a house, you don’t have to lift a tool...get a ******* grip.

To be fair, the judges grill the hell out of the styling and rarely comment on finishes/structural elements.

I know what i'd rather be in charge of.

Yeah, she's a drainer.

Jimmy and Tam are good fun. I like Dan (?) and Jade as well, we want them to win.
We're barracking for Daniel & Jade as well at the moment.

I also like Sarah & George. I liked how when Keith told them their bed was too big, they just shrugged and said stuff it, we're not changing now. If the judges don't like it, stiff s**t. While, when Tash was told by her dad their bed was too big she had a crying fit that seemed to last for hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back