FTA-TV The Block 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Yeah, he gets flustered very easily. Doesn't help that Tash stands there and doesn't do much to help.
They need a good builder to guide them.

The only pairing on the show without trade experience.

Doesn't help that Tash is a princess who won't get her hands dirty.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was wondering why she couldn't at least remove the rubbish for him as he pulled it down, you have arms and legs use them.

Jimmy had the good sense to do do his demo last week, at this stage their house may be easier to renovate but if you know you had more work to do get onto it easrlier.

Wondering if Luke and Jasmin should of got their plasterers to do some demo while they waited around last week.

Jimmy’s house was already gutted wasn’t it, that’s why they picked it?

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Jimmy’s house was already gutted wasn’t it, that’s why they picked it?

Don't believe he has had the same amount of demo required as others, but he make a head start on his demo for this weeks room - last week.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Don't believe he has had the same amount of demo required as others, but he make a head start on his demo for this weeks room - last week.
Yeah, I remember them saying one of the reasons they picked the house is there wasn't as much demo. But when they were doing their guest bedroom they did a lot of demo in the other parts of the house, which is allowable under The Block rules. They even had a bit where Keith was giving them the OK to do demo in other parts of the house. The Block rule is they can't do new work in other parts of the house but they can do demo.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Yeah, I remember them saying one of the reasons they picked the house is there wasn't as much demo. But when they were doing their guest bedroom they did a lot of demo in the other parts of the house, which is allowable under The Block rules. They even had a bit where Keith was giving them the OK to do demo in other parts of the house. The Block rule is they can't do new work in other parts of the house but they can do demo.

Thoughts that what happened.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but maybe the plasterers sitting by the road for 3 hours could of done some demo work. The choice would be - go home or stay here and i will pay you to demo.

Interesting Luke and Jas where $1,500 down on their budget, pretty much the down time they had to pay the plasterers.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Some nice bedrooms last week. Jimmy & Tam got ahead of themselves and made an error. Even their real estate agent told them the WIR position was a bad idea. The COVID times really setting in so we'll have the big shutdown episode tonight. At least that gives Harry's foot a chance to heal before he returns.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
The timeframe.
Posted this in the Block 2019 thread

20200915_094436.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
No way will nine not drag this out.

Everyone will be tuning in all week, the the "big" news announce next Sunday, rinse and repeat.
Maybe. I assumed they'd go out tonight. Then tomorrow's episode is when they come back and that would make Sunday's episode the bathroom reveal, which would keep the show on schedule. We'll see what happens.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Does anyone know exactly what Tash does on the block? Haven’t seen one bit of footage of her contributions to the build at all
She does paint. But her main job is the styling, she's not a builder. But I could argue that she does more than Harry.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
After the tv world screaming for a change of format, well that's what we're re now going to get.

Loved the fact they had to preorder now for the majority of the build before lockdown, and the confusion and melts that followed.

Tam looks the most comfortable with that decision, Jasmin the biggest melt.

Looking forward to the remainder of the series now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back