FTA-TV The Block 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

George & Sarah are my fav couple. I think it's time one of the Judges spent an afternoon with them to explain why they always just fall short and give them some tips.
I really like Dan and Jade, hope they win.

I like Jimmy and Tam but last night they came across as incredibly smug and pretty obnoxious.

Why does a $4m home have such a small footprint for living/dining?

Surely a 10 seater table and massive lounge with ample room around them would be a minimum standard?

Especially with those kitchens.

Harry and Tash's room is the only one that was almost big enough for such a large house.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Confirmed new location is in Hampton. Will be interesting how they go as the streets are a lot smaller and will be tight. It is actually not far from my house, about 500 metres. The park that is 200 metres away is also have the playground updated so going to be a busy time that area.

Confirmed new location is in Hampton. Will be interesting how they go as the streets are a lot smaller and will be tight. It is actually not far from my house, about 500 metres. The park that is 200 metres away is also have the playground updated so going to be a busy time that area.
Rich boy :grin:

Sounds like it will be a legitimate change in format unlike the Brighton change which really wasn't one at all.

I'm assuming covid will drag everything back ten notches including finances, construction and trade.

Might be a good sign for all the so called reality shows that have grown totaly out of control.

I really don't give a stuff if the other contestants are cranky at Jimmy & Tam for winning stuff, they've deserved everything they've won. The other contestants need to lift their game, instead of whinging about it.

I have said all along I think Luke is a dodgy builder, squeakgate just proves it yet again. I don't think it's even that he does it on purpose, it's just he's only average at his job.

It's pretty amazing Sarah & George are only 2 votes from the top of the leaderboard and yet haven't won a week yet.

Luke looks and sounds like Luke from last year.

2020 Luke is a far better worker than 2019 Luke, better attitude, and seems to get on better with his missus. 2019 Luke landed a women apparently content to bat below her best.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't give a stuff if the other contestants are cranky at Jimmy & Tam for winning stuff, they've deserved everything they've won. The other contestants need to lift their game, instead of whinging about it.

I have said all along I think Luke is a dodgy builder, squeakgate just proves it yet again. I don't think it's even that he does it on purpose, it's just he's only average at his job.

It's pretty amazing Sarah & George are only 2 votes from the top of the leaderboard and yet haven't won a week yet.

I wouldn't give him the credit of being a builder, he installs flooring which makes the issue of the squeaky floor even more dumbfounding.

This Jimmy and Tam winning all the time must be scripted. It’s getting old fast. They haven’t deserved any wins so far.

Agreed, i think they were lucky in the challenge last week (sales pitch) when they won with the last score of the day.

There was nothing imaginative about a barn

They didn't win because the barn was more imaginative, it was judged purely on lego skills, and to make that barn and the animals out of lego bricks was actually much harder to do compared to the other houses. That's why they won.

Last edited:
They didn't win because the barn was more imaginative, it was judged purely on lego skills, and to make that barn and the animals out of lego bricks was actually much harder to do compared to the other houses. That's why they won.

Explain how they got half a point less that George by one judge for their living and dining room. That room of theirs was a joke and should have received a 5 at best. Those subway tiles around the fireplace are horrible.

Explain how they got half a point less that George by one judge for their living and dining room. That room of theirs was a joke and should have received a 5 at best. Those subway tiles around the fireplace are horrible.

You are being generous with 5...it was a 3/10 room!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back