FTA-TV The Block 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

For me

1 George and Sarah, my favourite house of the 5. I like black and white colour schemes, the Mediterranean style backyard, nice layout.
2 Dan and Jade, I like their layout the most. The extra attic storage, the most bedrooms and toilet for pool area. Would change a lot of the styling though .
3 Harry and Tash. Love their lounge/dining/kitchen area and the simple (blank canvas) backyard.

4 Luke and Jas. Not really a fan of this house at all.

5. Not my style at all. Tiny lounge/kitchen/dining (they snuck a small round table and chairs in), their OTT 50s style I don't like at all. Nor the outside desert. You have to love this house to buy it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I did think J&T had a good backyard until they put those glass doors over their cabana. If they had done that like the other contents as an open area/ day bed/ etc., they might've won last night as the rest of their outdoor area was great.
Selling it as storage area was a bad movie but honestly having a sliding door seems like a practical move.

We've had more storms than usual this year and I'm always running out late at night to gather up all the outdoor cushions and pillows and things and bring them in. Having a door to close over it would be better.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Selling it as storage area was a bad movie but honestly having a sliding door seems like a practical move.

We've had more storms than usual this year and I'm always running out late at night to gather up all the outdoor cushions and pillows and things and bring them in. Having a door to close over it would be better.

We have an outdoor storage box for them.

More to stop possums shitting on them and our dog ripping em up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would've done a day bed that's lockable storage you can put the cushions, pool toys, etc, in when you're not using it. I just thought the sliding door looked bad and made the area (inside) look tiny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That bid of 4.2M on J&T house blew us away. They're the first Block millionaires. They all made some great money out of it, which was terrific to see.

It's been a good season and I look forward to next year.

IIRC, Danny Wallis bought Mitch & Marks house last season.

He reportedly let Ronald McDonald charities use his 2012 Block house for free for several years after he purchased it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would've done a day bed that's lockable storage you can put the cushions, pool toys, etc, in when you're not using it. I just thought the sliding door looked bad and made the area (inside) look tiny.
Tuck a roller door in out of outside view.

Someone just said he sold his IT business for $162 million. So he’s got some loose change to throw around.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If true, now just bid SFA of his money to get his name out there. Clever. Get his 15min of fame and be invited back next year if he wants.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back