FTA-TV The Block 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What did they expect would happen when the Australian public saw all this? Naturally, there are idiots out there who'll take things too far, and I hope the police catch them. There was always going to be a public backlash after the show aired. If I was them, I'd go for a long holiday overseas or somewhere remote, and let things die down. One thing Tanya can do is dye her hair a different color so she's not immediately recognizable. But, ultimately, you reap what you sow.

Last edited:
What did they expect would happen when the Australian public saw all this? Naturally, there are idiots out there who'll take things too far, and I hope the police catch them. There was always going to be a public backlash after the show aired. If I was them, I'd go for a long holiday overseas or somewhere remote, and let things die down.
They can call 1800-NADIA for tips where to go

What did they expect would happen when the Australian public saw all this? Naturally, there are idiots out there who'll take things too far, and I hope the police catch them. There was always going to be a public backlash after the show aired. If I was them, I'd go for a long holiday overseas or somewhere remote, and let things die down. One thing Tanya can do is dye her hair a different color so she's not immediately recognizable. But, ultimately, you reap what you sow.
I also think the boys only owned up because they saw how badly they were portrayed on the show and tried to win some of the public back

The boys get off the worst of it because they actually didn't take the photo and they always maintained they knew who did.

Tanya & Vito, as you know, repeatedly lied and lied about it, which is a totally different thing. They lied to people's faces all through the show. So a backlash was always going to happen.

Still going on about a photo that had no bearing on the final results of The Block. Family gets threatened by online trolls thanks to Channel 9 dragging this “cheating scandal” on for 3 months.

What a sad world we live in. Get a life.

People are ridiculous. It's a friggen tv show!

I think I have a slightly nuanced view on the cheating thing, and that's while the twins are supposed to be "good blokes" - they sold out their friends. People can say that T&V lied and lied and lied, and obviously they did - but the one thing they didn't do was sell out their friends with whom they'd made an agreement.

If I'm thinking about it from the perspective of who I want to be friends with, give me the one who will lie to cover my arse.

Also, god I hated the bit on the pod where he suggests that there's nothing between manufactured drama that impacts people's lives and "watching paint dry." There are literally 1000 interesting renovation-related tasks that they could show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still going on about a photo that had no bearing on the final results of The Block. Family gets threatened by online trolls thanks to Channel 9 dragging this “cheating scandal” on for 3 months.

What a sad world we live in. Get a life.
If she didn’t lie continually about it then it wouldn’t have been anywhere near as bad.

Anyone see the article on Tanya being in series two of popstars?

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Appropriate name scandalus lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back