Who will win The Block 2022

• H3: Sharon & Ankur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H4: Dylan & Jenny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you noticed the block heads and extra people around town the last few months .?
Yes and no, I've seen the Orange utes around town a fair bit, but didn't recognise the people. Also we don't have a hardware store in town the nearest Mitre 10 that I'm assuming they have to use is Romsey or Melton 20 minutes away.
I'm currently watching at the moment and recognising a few faces (I actually know the "Undies over your pants" tradie)
Did laugh at the weather, it has been so cold and wet this winter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit meh. Trying to get another “boys” group to be embarrassing and a loud down to earther from the western suburbs and an actor / lawyer and an influencer plus a couple of trades. Same formula different season.

I went to law college with the actor slash lawyer. Not a bad person but expect more tears.

The two that left were the type of people that think the sun shines out of their butt holes and everyone should treat them like royalty. They're also the type that seems attractive from a distance (or with loads of photoshop applied to images) but up close and in the real, they're quite plain. No loss.

The way they've got the houses located on that parcel of land just seems odd to me. I hope it makes more sense once they're completed. The shows a bit of a nothing at the moment, just in that early phase of getting to know the contestants and figuring out how it will all work.

You'd think they might have told them before the challenge that bedrooms would become uninhabitable when the real stuff started so they could pick another space that could be used as a bedroom. Imagine having to sleep in a tent back when this started and it was so bloody cold. No thanks.

A bit meh. Trying to get another “boys” group to be embarrassing and a loud down to earther from the western suburbs and an actor / lawyer and an influencer plus a couple of trades. Same formula different season.

I went to law college with the actor slash lawyer. Not a bad person but expect more tears.
Gladstone Park is not the west lol

Contestants don’t have to do anything this year. The houses already have plans, they just have to dress each room. Can’t be too hard.
They have to spend an hour every morning doing make up and looking good.
They then spend an hour lining up for croissants and seal milk cappuccino.
They then have to do a scripted tip tok.
They then do an on camera piece.
In between They need morning tea and lunch.
They then have to menulog dinner and read tomorrow's script.
Yes they are busy builders.

Back