Who will win The Block 2022

• H3: Sharon & Ankur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H4: Dylan & Jenny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, every time there is a new post itt I'm hoping to see that last house has sold.
Anybody watch that show with Shayna doing her own home?

God it's pretentious and she is incredibly annoying.
Iirc the first episode I watched about 5 minutes before switching off.

Lol, every time there is a new post itt I'm hoping to see that last house has sold.

Iirc the first episode I watched about 5 minutes before switching off.
lol I was thinking about it the other day wondering they had sold yet.

I sat through one but by god she is super annoying.

Her initial budget was $100K? My ass.

She would have spent at least half a million renovating that place.
She is pretty insufferable. Don't like her at all.

Oh yeah absolutely. And Herringbone pattern in the fireplace? What a way to show off you have too much money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Million Dollar Listing is one of the best shows on Foxtel. Been waiting for a new series for 6 months, don’t think 9NOW have the rights to the new stuff. Unfortunately Fredrick has left the show.

MDL LA is hilarious. Flagg is funny, the brothers are w***ers and Tracey has got to be a nuffie. The Pommy brothers are great but Frederick has to be the biggest flog going around.
Always liked Flagg, doesn't take himself seriously and he is pretty charismatic and funny. Altman is OK but can come across as a bit of douche at times. Never had a problem with Matt.

Tracey used to be so damn hot but she has had too much work done now. David and James aren't brothers (best friends), but they're not in it anymore. I like Frederick, but he was better in NYC.

Ryan is my favourite.

I don’t mind that Sydney real estate show in Prime , need to turn off your brain but it’s not too bad for scripted crap
Yeah that's decent too. I like Simon. Monika is funny lol

I think my missus watches Selling Sunset, was it the one where a chick went skinny dipping and it wasn't even blurred or anything? Full on full frontal nudity in a real estate show?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Million Dollar Listing is one of the best shows on Foxtel. Been waiting for a new series for 6 months, don’t think 9NOW have the rights to the new stuff. Unfortunately Fredrick has left the show.
FWIW Bravo is screening MDL NY atm every weeknight at 6.30pm- started right from the beginning and are up to S2 currently.

I'm loving it, cause I've never really seen any of the series from start to finish, just episodes "here and there" previously.

Back