Who will win The Block 2022

• H3: Sharon & Ankur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H4: Dylan & Jenny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they actually sell any of them to actual buyers? Wasn't it just old mate who buys them all and the raffle guy?

Obviously not a big market for $4m houses in gisborne - people with that sort of money who want to live there would probably rather have more land and build the houses themselves

Did they actually sell any of them to actual buyers? Wasn't it just old mate who buys them all and the raffle guy?

Obviously not a big market for $4m houses in gisborne - people with that sort of money who want to live there would probably rather have more land and build the houses themselves
I don't think Danny bought H2, did he? I can't remember now. But at auctions, the winning buyer has to sign a contract of sale with the seller after it's done. But that doesn't always mean the sale eventuates in the end. I wonder if the failure of the 2022 season sales makes them nervous for the 2023 season. They really need to stop building houses that only the richest ppl could afford.

Isnt it house 3 - Ankur & Sharon that has contact agent on Shell link?

Raffle guy bought it and was going to give it away - all seems a bit shady

article at the time about who bought it and plan to give it away - wonder what really happened if back up for sale

The raffle winner has the option of taking 3 mill in cash straight away (something like that) or taking the house. Potentially the winner may have taken the cash instead.

The raffle winner has the option of taking 3 mill in cash straight away (something like that) or taking the house. Potentially the winner may have taken the cash instead.
No, the raffle guy (who missed out on Oz & Omar's place to Danny) bought Ankur & Sharon's house (H3) five days after the auction, which you can win or take the money in that raffle. The houses listed for sale now are H4 (Dylan & Jenny, who never sold) & H2, not H3. The point is that H2 sold on auction day, so we're all wondering why it's now listed for sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back