Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H3 Kristy & Brett

• H5 Eliza & Liberty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't you only win the money if it sold on auction day up til last year? Post auction I'd imagine 9 just need/want to get rid of them, cos they're never getting more money than they'll get when the big swinging dicks turn up for their tv time to fuel their egos and sense of celebrity.

Didn't you only win the money if it sold on auction day up til last year? Post auction I'd imagine 9 just need/want to get rid of them, cos they're never getting more money than they'll get when the big swinging dicks turn up for their tv time to fuel their egos and sense of celebrity.
I believe you still get the money over the reserve price but you obviously can't win the major prize money if you get the highest amount over reserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However, Yahoo Lifestyle has reported Leah and Ash's property have since lost all offers and the Melbourne home is currently sitting on the market with no interest.
A builder who worked on the Block home confirmed the news to the publication.
"It is a really sad outcome for the two who poured a lot into this series," they said. "They really thought they had found their happy ending but this has opened a lot of wounds for them both."
The 2022 contestants, Dylan and Jenny were in similar circumstances after not selling their home until February 2023.
"It would seem Leah and Ash may also be looking at a similar wait," they added. "The property will sell but for House 2 their Block journey is still far from over."

Just price? Could also be to do with the interior design.

I would have to change a shitload in that house if I were to buy it. It's terrible inside.

They thought it was the bees knees .

And having a go at the Arrowroot design...

One sold ....the other didn't .

They thought it was the bees knees .

And having a go at the Arrowroot design...

One sold ....the other didn't .
Did I hear them say it was their dream house??

If so that's one of the most rookie stupid mistakes you can ever make when building a house to be sold. Just idiotic

Back