Votes: 0 0.0%
  • H3 Kristy & Brett

• H5 Eliza & Liberty

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, the longer it goes the worse it it for them.

They are lucky to be walking away with that car, as H4 really should have won that too.
Yeah not sure where this goes for them. The Market in Melbourne is all over the place at the moment.

Unfortunately that description also matches what H2 is about as well.

Who knows what happens from here, but at the moment they are getting low balled because everyone saw the auction results and they know they have no interest at 2.8 - 2.9 mill.

Finished watching the Oslo series today. Is that one of the bigger upset winners in Block history? I don't think I would've bought any of those places, I don't love St Kilda, and I wouldn't pay $3m for a townhouse that doesn't have solar or pool access.

Yeah not sure where this goes for them. The Market in Melbourne is all over the place at the moment.

Unfortunately that description also matches what H2 is about as well.

Who knows what happens from here, but at the moment they are getting low balled because everyone saw the auction results and they know they have no interest at 2.8 - 2.9 mill.
I blame the couch.

I'm at my parents holiday house and they have one of those ******* curved couches. It is legit the worst thing on earth. I have the strongest urge to chuck the thing on the nature strip and purchase them a new couch 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nobbyiscool was referring to The Oslo series, which has been playing on one of C9's alternate channels recently. The couple that was expected to win big was Mitch & Mark, but the place next to them who stuffed their budget and finished on a shoestring budget (Tess & Luke) won in an upset. No one expected them to make much. No one even liked Tess & Luke that much, IIRC. However, I can't remember the ending, but it's possible one of Mitch or Mark wasn't there for the final shot.

It took ages and ages for H4 to sell after the tree change Block. They will announce it when it's sold, just like the last time. Looks like they've cut the price considerably.

It took ages and ages for H4 to sell after the tree change Block. They will announce it when it's sold, just like the last time. Looks like they've cut the price considerably.

$75,000 isn’t much of a cut on a $3.2 million house

Back