Strategy The Board of Directors: Operation Ruthless

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I think he would be extremely pleased given the criticism of his recruiting to see we have some very top end young talent running around

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Media has been completely overseeing our young talent even at AFL level anyway so, unsurprising to me.

Watching the VFL today we had I think 18 AFL listed players out there, the majority being under 25, so we have alot of draft picks waiting to arrive at senior level that the media has no idea they even exist.

I have zero opinion on Joyce until I see all those picks we've been holding onto, some dating back to like 2015, get some consistent footy and become the makeup of our team.

I'll put in a submission.

In fact it would be very solid. I'm higher qualified than most of our Board.

Snake can provide my refreshments.

Lots of people dispute my position and am waiting to be convinced otherwise.

But correct my memory if I am wrong.
BS got his contract extension on the back of getting Kelly and possibly Dusty.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Could it be we didn’t land Dusty and Kelly because of Brad?

My point being can I use this as an excuse?

Not commenting on the quota business but a sky news tweet, stating the opinion of a sky news presenter on the words of a Queensland cop is probably one of the more obvious conservative political circle-jerks going around.

(Also it has nothing to do with the NMFC action plan at all- pretty sure we went through all this and came to the consensus that they never said there was a quota system)

Not commenting on the quota business but a sky news tweet, stating the opinion of a sky news presenter on the words of a Queensland cop is probably one of the more obvious conservative political circle-jerks going around.

(Also it has nothing to do with the NMFC action plan at all- pretty sure we went through all this and came to the consensus that they never said there was a quota system)
Snake's just reposting his tweets in a transparent attempt to become a cross-platform social media influencer. It's only a matter of time before his posts start using the #sponsored hashtag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buckley will be still be at the club for some time as chairmen plus if Buckley gets his way just like Brayshaw when he was chairmen any position that becomes available on the board will be filled by a mate of his.
You see North Melbourne Football Club doesn’t want smart people with football and a business brain involved at board level they may do something they shouldn’t that’s have good ideas to get the place up and running again.
Plus any decision soon on the new mystery CEO can I put $5 on a person that can blend in with the current board and be real assist and that is
Chief Wigan from the Simpsons

Buckley will be still be at the club for some time as chairmen plus if Buckley gets his way just like Brayshaw when he was chairmen any position that becomes available on the board will be filled by a mate of his.
You see North Melbourne Football Club doesn’t want smart people with football and a business brain involved at board level they may do something they shouldn’t that’s have good ideas to get the place up and running again.
Plus any decision soon on the new mystery CEO can I put $5 on a person that can blend in with the current board and be real assist and that is

So Papley hey

Buckley has been utterly ruthless this year with the coach and footy department.

Try as you might, unhappy people say unhappy things.

If you look at the evidence, North have done a pretty phenomenal job over the last 10 years to pull themselves out of debt and build stability. Yet there are some favourites on this board who take big pot shots and act like we’ve all been played for fools.

Sounds good to me. Bake them away toys + make it happen Aidan Bonar.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back