THE BOARD. PAFC DIRECTORS. Why? Just why? 😢

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saw this on Facebook. Another woman appointed to the Board. Kochie has done it again!
To reach the younger demographic and challenge thinking.

1. Millennials (also known as the MillennialGeneration or Generation Y) are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates for when the generation starts and ends; most researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to around 2000.

Feb 13, 2013
Alberton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just saw this on Facebook. Another woman appointed to the Board. Kochie has done it again!
To reach the younger demographic and challenge thinking.

Your original post had none of that, hence the "what".

Good get by us I reckon. Good to have a woman's and younger POV

Bet the groundsman's looking forward to removing 300 throw pillows from the Alberton playing surface before games and replacing them afterward

image.jpeg

Impressive woman.

Young Volunteer of the Year (tick), delivering a peace charter to the Dalai Lama (tick), West Australian of the Year (tick), named one of the 100 Most Influential Women in Australia, completing a law and economics degree and being the world’s youngest-ever Rotary President (tick, tick and tick).​

No doubt the pulling power and contacts of Kochie helped to get this one over the line.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Saw the thread title and legit thought Dylan8 had been appointed...
I was first choice but as previously mentioned my commitment as spec mod left me no choice but to let Holly take the role. She was great on QandA the other day.

scotty13

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Tracy Vilage Razorbacks
What a great decision by the club!
Look forward to seeing what she can do for the club, but no doubt she is a highly intelligent individual.

Back